Providers Sign-Up Sheet For The Hobby Drawing

Hi Ladies, get your info into Traveling Man Please!
Can we get clarification on "Alana". Is this Alana Nicole?

Thanks
Can we get clarification on "Alana". Is this Alana Nicole?

Thanks Originally Posted by Boltfan
It is.
i am in
  • w900l
  • 02-11-2010, 02:27 PM
i am in Originally Posted by lustychick2010

BANG(jaw hitting floor) I'm in shock, somebody please clue me in, is this a dual personality?
  • Holly
  • 02-11-2010, 05:28 PM
OK I have had more than 50 PM of people telling me the same stuff over and over again. Its time an alert was posted....PatB who I outed on ASPD is at it again and has been helping FortWorthOldGuy.

I'm sick of these men getting personal info on the mods and girls and making threats to out them to friends and family to get their way. I will copy and paste below what a client wrote to me about these two men...I have heard this and have copies of this SAME story from FIVE other clients in my PM box...this has to be stopped. Someone needs to call the cops..do NOT stand for this ladies!!!

PatB is also on here with several screen names SaintPat and TavlinMan TexastravlinMan Travlin_man...I'm not sure all of FortWorthOldguy's handles but PatB helping FWOG BREAK INTO A PROVIDERS HOUSE....WOW

Here is the info that has been sent to me..Just for the record I have been in contact with some of the MODS on this board and NONE of them have said a word about this...Is PatB threatening you to NOT protect us?????

Below is a copy and paste of what someone sent to me....talking about pat B and oldfortworth guy

Don't know if you remember a girl on aspd by the name of Rachel Lynn/Micah Lee.

When Rachel Lynn(RL) first started she wasn't very careful about screening or protecting her identity and she didn't screen.

So she did see FWOG who used to go as NKNT on aspd back then. RL went to FWOG's house to see him. Once there FWOG wanted to BB her. And even told her that she wouldn't have to worry since he had a vasectomy so she wouldn't have to worry about getting pregnant. He also dosen't have much money and only wanted to pay her half her donation.

After this RL refused to see him again. So FWOG started stalking her by trying to out her to her family and her clients too. FWOG even went as far as to breaking into her house and getting some personal info on her. He had another hobbyist by the name of Gloves(who I believe is now Texastravellingman) help him in breaking into her house.

FWOG is very controlling and is known to have other hobbyist on the board help him in the stalking of the girls who refuse to BB him

In the end and after about more than a year and a half of being stalked and harrased RL got tired of it and decided to leave the biz.
SIGN ME UP TOO!!!

1. Hot Meagan
2. Wynterstark
3. Hotlips Holuhan
4. RN Sweetie
5. Lisa.Lisa0302
6. sxyjade101
7. Makenzee Ryder
8. Sweet Kendall
9. Zoey Coxx
10. Lana Warren
11. Honey Rose
12. Marisa Of Dallas
13. Mikah
14. Fawn
15. Tara Evans
16. Fancy In Heels
17. Lace N Satin
18. Khloe Cruise
19. Paige Morrow
20. Honey Davis
21. Lovely Britney
22. Texas Starr
23. Brook Cumsalot
24. Jade Nicole

I'm sick of these men getting personal info on the mods and girls and making threats to out them to friends and family to get their way. I will copy and paste below what a client wrote to me about these two men...I have heard this and have copies of this SAME story from FIVE other clients in my PM box...this has to be stopped. Someone needs to call the cops..do NOT stand for this ladies!!!

PatB is also on here with several screen names SaintPat and TavlinMan TexastravlinMan Travlin_man...I'm not sure all of FortWorthOldguy's handles but PatB helping FWOG BREAK INTO A PROVIDERS HOUSE....WOW

Here is the info that has been sent to me..Just for the record I have been in contact with some of the MODS on this board and NONE of them have said a word about this...Is PatB threatening you to NOT protect us?????

Below is a copy and paste of what someone sent to me....talking about pat B and oldfortworth guy

Don't know if you remember a girl on aspd by the name of Rachel Lynn/Micah Lee.

When Rachel Lynn(RL) first started she wasn't very careful about screening or protecting her identity and she didn't screen.

So she did see FWOG who used to go as NKNT on aspd back then. RL went to FWOG's house to see him. Once there FWOG wanted to BB her. And even told her that she wouldn't have to worry since he had a vasectomy so she wouldn't have to worry about getting pregnant. He also dosen't have much money and only wanted to pay her half her donation.

After this RL refused to see him again. So FWOG started stalking her by trying to out her to her family and her clients too. FWOG even went as far as to breaking into her house and getting some personal info on her. He had another hobbyist by the name of Gloves(who I believe is now Texastravellingman) help him in breaking into her house.

FWOG is very controlling and is known to have other hobbyist on the board help him in the stalking of the girls who refuse to BB him

In the end and after about more than a year and a half of being stalked and harrased RL got tired of it and decided to leave the biz. Originally Posted by Holly
50 or 5,000 is still rumor or hearsay.

Did you forward the five to staff?

Your problem with PatB is well documented on another site, it is also old news and against the very nature of this site that has allowed members that had issues on other sites to start anew with a clean slate, some have been model citizens of this community, others have reverted back to thier same patterns.

Your initial alert to me was a totaly different handle than what you now are posting, we have also been looking into what you said and have not completed our investigations. Unlike members who go on pure emotion, we must investigate and come up with concrete facts.

There is no one on Staff threatened by PatB, there is no one protecting him and endangering the providers.

What you've done in this post is to again bring up your feelings and agenda, you've ruined FWOG reputation here with inuendo and have attacked the integrity of the ECCIE staff.

Holly we are letting you take a week off to bring your emotions in check.

I will also add to all that we make every effort to allow free expression by all members, we leave posts intact unless the post is a direct violation such as revealing personal information or talk of ilicit drugs or topics including minors. This policy is different than what some became used to on other sites, but we feel it is a benefit to members in deciding for themselves who they want to become friends with. Remember this when posting, your words have further impact than just the written statement