So I ask,"are you a cop." He responds, "yes, for the last 8.5 years." Then he says, "of course I'm not a cop,"

Knowing my luck, I'll pick up a beautiful lady from it, and behind closed doors she'll have me making horse sounds as we're playing, then she'll put one of those horse head masks on me, and put a pony plug in my ass, and I'll do it because it's free 'tang. Oh god how I would do it. Then afterwards when I'm crying and need a hug and reflecting on my life and how I got to this moment, I'll blame that rat bastard Still Looking. Originally Posted by tzv13
Well if there's free 'tang involved I'll be SparkleMotion, I've got whiskey and Kleenex to take care of the shame. Originally Posted by tzv13
Uh, you covered this last week in group. Have some discretion man! See ya next week.
I'm a provider and I don't drink or even smoke. I'm a cross-fit/yoga/surfer chick. Besides, it's nice to age gracefully and not hit bottom like a ton of bricks. I did use to drink, sober five years now. Carry on.
I'm a provider and I don't drink or even smoke. I'm a cross-fit/yoga/surfer chick. Besides, it's nice to age gracefully and not hit bottom like a ton of bricks. I did use to drink, sober five years now. Carry on. Originally Posted by sexyblue21

Yeah I put on a few pounds since I stopped being a Chippendales dancer and hot dog tray waiter.

We can be whom ever we want... so long as we don't have to prove it!