$4 Gas

Tesla is about to unveil an updated Cybertruck, Elon Musk says Originally Posted by Zollner
Should be interesting.
There might be some confusion. Tesla is also working on another smaller truck aside from the CyberTruck, that will be less expensive. A few photos were leaded, it has a more rounded curvy look. Anytimesnhes been asked, Elon says he's committed to the sharp edgy look for the CyberTruck. It's also less expensive to prodice using straight lines as opposed to shaping the thick bulletproof stainless steel panels. As you know, I trust CNN about as much as you trust Fox, so theres that. lol.
We'll have to wait and see.. sure. it will be cool regardless. I'm not in love with the straight angle look. I did consider putting a down payment on the pre-order website, but it's too long, and too tall to fit in my garage. That's a deal breaker for me.
I did consider putting a down payment on the pre-order website, but it's too long, and too tall to fit in my garage. That's a deal breaker for me. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Agree. That's why I like the Hummer EV better:

See Photos of the 2022 GMC Hummer EV

Agree. That's why I like the Hummer EV better:

See Photos of the 2022 GMC Hummer EV

Originally Posted by Zollner
I've never liked the Hummer (the vehicle to be clear) 😉
Like the CyberTruck, it's a much larger. vehicle than I want or need. Small to medium size SUV is better suited for my lifestyle. I'm sure it's a good option if you need it. I think the price tag is higher than it should be though.
I've never liked the Hummer (the vehicle to be clear) ��
Like the CyberTruck, it's a much larger. vehicle than I want or need. Small to medium size SUV is better suited for my lifestyle. I'm sure it's a good option if you need it. I think the price tag is higher than it should be though. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Always liked the Hummer built 1992-2010. It just was a real pig on gas.
However the Hummer EV is selling like hotcakes and is technically SOLD OUT for their first years 'return build'! Would not be surprised if the Hamtramck assembly plant adds another shift to keep up with demand.

Oh and back in the day she always liked the Hummer and riding in the roomy vehicle to be clear....

{Staff edit-ck-- cannot post personal pics of the ladies}
Always liked the Hummer built 1992-2010. It just was a real pig on gas.
However the Hummer EV is selling like hotcakes and is technically SOLD OUT for their first years 'return build'! Would not be surprised if the Hamtramck assembly plant adds another shift to keep up with demand.

Oh and back in the day she always liked the Hummer and riding in the roomy vehicle to be clear....

{Staff edit-ck-- cannot post personal pics of the ladies} Originally Posted by Zollner
Just to clarify!
Were NOT any personal pics.
Were almost 30 year old Public Pics saved from the club's Public Website, they had two Sites back then, open to all caring to view it. SMH!!!
Then you are posting pics of unverified ladies which is also not allowed. Sorry but that's the current guidelines.
Then you are posting pics of unverified ladies which is also not allowed. Sorry but that's the current guidelines. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
They were certainly well verified up North in that eccie, Niagara Area forum, you used spend some time in.

What a sorry way to trade/share information, or censor it, this site has become.... SMH.
Z, I missed it. PM to me if possible.
Z, I missed it. PM to me if possible. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Not sure if it's even safe doing, with way this SHMB is morphing into, FFS!
Tesla is also releasing a new structural battery pack that will use their new tables batteries. They're expecting a 25% increase in efficiency.
I'm rethinking my earlier position comparing EV specs. In the long haul it really doesn't matter which manufacturer has the best current specs because the technogy is moving so quickly. Honestly they're all pretty good and will continue to improve. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Lot of new batteries in development. Carbon Ion battery looks very promising. Now they can recharge EV batteries in ~5 minutes but believe with further refining recharge times can drop to 30 seconds!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrFYpQ2u5yY
Lot of new batteries in development. Carbon Ion battery looks very promising. Now they can recharge EV batteries in ~5 minutes but believe with further refining recharge times can drop to 30 seconds!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrFYpQ2u5yY Originally Posted by Zollner
That's pretty cool. I hope it proves viable. I have read so many articles over the years about promising technologies, but many never make it to make t
Hopefullty no overheating or unstable battery chemistry. We still see recalls on laptop batteries that burst into flames. Could be a bigger problem when I'm sitting on top of 7000 of them. Lol. But
If the carbon ion battery does make it to EV''s does charge as fast as as is claimed, I would use my EV for long trips. Patience is not one my virtues. There' s a a small EV station in Irondequoit next to Starbucks. I see folks in there sipping a latte, face in the iPad, while waiting an hour for their car to charge, whe some other guy keeps looking at his watch because he's waiting to use the charger next. That's a nightmare. It's gotta be boom, done, vroom!
Nothing better then a chick "humming" while on her knees giving bbbj ! Love those " hummers" !
Higher gas prices are a great way to tax the rich and help underserved communities. XOM and OXY are really feeling the pain whew

{Staff edit-ck-- cannot post personal pics of the ladies} Originally Posted by Zollner
heh

Just to clarify!
Were NOT any personal pics.
Were almost 30 year old Public Pics saved from the club's Public Website, they had two Sites back then, open to all caring to view it. SMH!!! Originally Posted by Zollner

Then you are posting pics of unverified ladies which is also not allowed. Sorry but that's the current guidelines. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Well...since I didn't piss off anyone enough to derail this threAd with my post that dissed Mustangs...

I may as well go again and say that one of the things I will enjoy most about the demise of fossil-fueled vehicles is the demise of loud exhaust noise...

Jeezis fucking christ. Enough already. No one wants to blow you just because your car/truck/motorcycle can be heard a mile away. Mutherfukk. I have never understood this. It ain't just because I'm old....

(sadly, this will take a long enough time as to not be realistic. There will still be lots of "classic" cars and bikes out there that are allowed to disturb and annoy everyone on a continual basis)