Dennis rd sw stroll...

the blonde i think is Violet Vixen, she told me she was on here though i'm not 100% sure if its her
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=353525 Originally Posted by ashesfall23
If that IS her why is she putting herself at risk being a SW?

Plus she can't make the kind of $ on the street as she can make in 1 hour on Eccie.
If that IS her why is she putting herself at risk being a SW?

Plus she can't make the kind of $ on the street as she can make in 1 hour on Eccie. Originally Posted by CG2014
she quoted 150 for hhr, so she could make more if people are willing
I was there this afternoon between 4 pm and 5 pm on HH between Roy and WH and down to Roy and Denn.

I even cruise the back ways down Willowbrook and Lombardy and Shady Trail and side streets.

Then down NW hwy between Walton Walker exit and Spangler.

I saw a couple of ugly AA ones.

Didn't see any decent looking White or Latina ones.
CG, I was cruising between 5 and 6. Nothing, NADA! Temperature must be too high. We need to cruise the swimming pools at those apartment complexes and drop $ at their feet. That might get them walking.
CG, I was cruising between 5 and 6. Nothing, NADA! Temperature must be too high. We need to cruise the swimming pools at those apartment complexes and drop $ at their feet. That might get them walking. Originally Posted by UTR4Passion
Well, guess I am not the only one who struck out.

At least I know I wasn't doing it wrong.

Any other areas, side streets, around there, from Roy to Lom up and down HH, I should had gone to?