Review: Cameron0908 - The end of a Legend

Agree...freaking novel...and freaking amazing how much people can distort things. I actually had to go back to re read my original "review" (or whatever you want to call it), because even I had doubts of what I said at this point...because I read how people distort things...and is unbelievable. I will continue in private (something I have learned through this post.

Originally Posted by Chrisfun27
One thing I've NEVER cared about was how people thought of me or my comments. This forum can be truly entertaining at times, but you guys ADD way to much REALITY to FICTION! Sometimes it hard to tell the guys from the girls on this board! lmao!
Sometimes it hard to tell the guys from the girls on this board! lmao! Originally Posted by baldbrotha
That should certainly afford you opportunities to see providers of different genders.
lol...say goodnite Gracie
... Sometimes it hard to tell the guys from the girls on this board! lmao! Originally Posted by baldbrotha
That should certainly afford you opportunities to see providers of different genders. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
that may be the best thing written in this entire thread!!!
tho i read it as "see more providers".
That was funny Shyster! I guess we know who one of the girls are now!
  • 69er
  • 01-12-2012, 09:09 PM
I'm beginning to doubt the vast majority of the reviews and reviewers here. If someone can't post such info without all the attacks, we'll never get info on the NCNS's. I guess this is also why we see so few "No's" in the recommendation area of reviews. Originally Posted by 69er
...said the man with zero reviews! Originally Posted by Dannie
There's a reason I don't post reviews here... I hate the BS reviewers put up with regarding those who say, "You paid too much", "My session with her was great", etc ad nauseum. So yes, it is threads like this one where the ECCIE rules don't seem to apply, that make me not want to take the effort to post reviews.
There's a reason I don't post reviews here... I hate the BS reviewers put up with regarding those who say, "You paid too much", "My session with her was great", etc ad nauseum. So yes, it is threads like this one where the ECCIE rules don't seem to apply, that make me not want to take the effort to post reviews. Originally Posted by 69er
OR maybe it's because he has LIFETIME PREMIUM ACCESS and (As a Whiner, opps Lurker) don't need to write reviews, EVER. (it might not be too good for his screening though) lol

CG
  • 69er
  • 01-12-2012, 09:37 PM
LL has decided to post ROS information, the mods have been alerted, and none of the info has been removed. Originally Posted by 69er
Actually, it seems you missed the original issue that the OP decided to use the Review form to create a NC/NS type of report when in fact this is NOT a damn NC/NS. And according to the Sticky in the Indy review forum, it should be a thread where the provider can see what the poster is claiming and can therefore reply. As others have posted in this thread and also in the discussion, when a client fucks up and uses the review form, many of the participants on this board believe the entire ROS should be made 100% public since obviously there is nothing sexual in nature being described so no need to "hide" anything from the prying eyes of the public. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
I have missed nothing. I do see you've decided to finally use some private tags for the ROS info. I hope you got a nice warning message with some points. If it was meant to be public, the mods would make it so, they do have both the authority and ability to edit posts. The truth is that the decision is up to the mods, not you. So until the information is removed from private tags, you were clearly in the wrong, and should not have disclosed the info. It is that simple... I missed absolutely nothing.
  • 69er
  • 01-12-2012, 09:48 PM
OR maybe it's because he has LIFETIME PREMIUM ACCESS and (As a Whiner, opps Lurker) don't need to write reviews, EVER. (it might not be too good for his screening though) lol

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
With 5 reviews you've got the testicles to call me out on reviews. That's rich!

No, if it weren't for the regular dose of BS that seems to follow way too many reviews, I'd take the time.

As for screening, I have plenty of OK's at P411, and several ladies whom I frequent regularly, that will return requests for info speedily... It is their ability to handle the business end along with the BCD, that keeps me coming back to them.
Keep in mind that it is not the mods deciding what is private, but the posters.

Whether it is in a review or a thread, if you post it in a private location (in the Men's Lounge, in the ROS of a review, or inside private tags) the mods are not going to make your private information public.

Everyone has had their say. I believe it is time to let this drop off the page unless someone has something NEW to add.

SL
What the fuck is this board coming to? The freeloaders (myself included) that get free premium access for reviews are bitching about the lack of reviews from the guy actually supporting the site financially?
Some people seem to get caught up in the writing...

I hope that hundred bucks a year isn't breaking anybody up....Seriously, there's nothing wrong with paying for access. What sucks is the lack of any participation besides bitchin'.....