Providers: What is the Biggest Load You Have Encountered?

Never encountered it in the hobby world but in my real life sex life yes I swallowed and its kept cuming!
I took a load in my mouth today & I will say it was quite a BIG LOAD! It took two swallows to get it down my throat & I still had it dripping down my chin! Pretty big load compared to my usual one swallow & no dripping load!
my load varies....with lady, the suck action and if i played before the date. i hate showing up and being the 2 minute wonder on a 30 minute or 1 hour visit.
I took a load in my mouth today & I will say it was quite a BIG LOAD! It took two swallows to get it down my throat & I still had it dripping down my chin! Pretty big load compared to my usual one swallow & no dripping load! Originally Posted by sexydiamond
Extremely hard not to look at you show case after reading your post! Just saying!
I took a load in my mouth today & I will say it was quite a BIG LOAD! It took two swallows to get it down my throat & I still had it dripping down my chin! Pretty big load compared to my usual one swallow & no dripping load! Originally Posted by sexydiamond
sexydiamond, maybe it is the extra nutrition you get that keeps you looking so pretty. I can imagine how pretty you look with it dripping down your chin!!!!
Don't like to talk about it. she drowned. Got her back with mouth to mouth resuscitation. She coughed up my first snowball.
Great job, honey! A little gal like you needs some protein!! It does a body good!!
Great job, honey! A little gal like you needs some protein!! It does a body good!! Originally Posted by Casanova69
Exactly what is the record for being banned? DAMN!