Providers who can truely deep throat...

OP ever find a woman willing to see him for money or what???
Haha, not an issue.

Again, the point of this thread wasn't ISO, it was more an overall take on how providers/clients felt on it.
You are not alone...

This is likely due to not understanding the male ego wishing to "think" he is in control...
If you can take it all...you might consider letting him have his way...after all, he can't hurt you...your just making those noises for effect.

And besides it is much better for him.

What you are suggesting is kinda like positioning yourself for FS so he can never get it all the way in to pound you...
Just not as much fun...

Oh...and not doing CIM is kinda like doing FS with you on top and when he starts to cum...you do a flying dismount and run to the bathroom to gargle.

Mos Def 5 star service...

IJS...
L8r
r9

I'm still confused about team Whitey, I guess that's a DG thing. - Back to the topic
Pushing my head down would be kinda rude and a turn off for ME ( but that's just my opinion)
I like it to slide in nice and slow so I can feel the sensation of it filling up my whole throat. Originally Posted by Nicky.Vixenn
To each there own , it's all about the client being happy in the end.

Thanks Brooke & I'm still interested in doing doubles because DP or not I still think your Sexy !! Originally Posted by Nicky.Vixenn
Would love to hun!

Isn"t your doubles partner pretty good at this Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yes Alluring Allison is pretty good at it. I love holding a hard cock in one hand and her hair with the other while she takes it deep down her thoat. I love doing doubles. It definately opens the door to a wide range of possibilities
I hope to experience Brooke and Allison together soon
Great visual Brooke, where is the sign up sheet.

While deep throat is great, more important to me is eye contact, at least pretending to like it, and most important, watch the teeth.
DT is definitely an art...One I didn't know I possessed with relative ease till I became a provider. I guess the "built like a stallion" SOB ex never let me know I was doing a good job all that time. Oh well, that's why he is X now & you guys get to benefit from my "newly discovered" talent.
I agree that pushing my head down for greater intensity would be kinda rude. If I am working down there, I want em to relax & enjoy cus that's what am doing.....you & your throat literally have to be relaxed if your gonna get that thing down there & make it disappear, am telling ya...It's an art!

I'm still confused about team Whitey, I guess that's a DG thing. - Back to the topic
Pushing my head down would be kinda rude and a turn off for ME ( but that's just my opinion)
I like it to slide in nice and slow so I can feel the sensation of it filling up my whole throat. Originally Posted by Nicky.Vixenn
You are not alone...

This is likely due to not understanding the male ego wishing to "think" he is in control...
If you can take it all...you might consider letting him have his way...after all, he can't hurt you...your just making those noises for effect.

And besides it is much better for him.

What you are suggesting is kinda like positioning yourself for FS so he can never get it all the way in to pound you...
Just not as much fun...

Oh...and not doing CIM is kinda like doing FS with you on top and when he starts to cum...you do a flying dismount and run to the bathroom to gargle.

Mos Def 5 star service...

IJS...
L8r
r9 Originally Posted by rhino9
Yep if you can't finish dont start... that's how it was when I started , but things are different now..IMHO..this is not about what I want its about what the guy wants...I get off by giving ...
  • RGB93
  • 12-12-2012, 08:04 PM
DT is definitely an art...One I didn't know I possessed with relative ease till I became a provider. I guess the "built like a stallion" SOB ex never let me know I was doing a good job all that time. Oh well, that's why he is X now & you guys get to benefit from my "newly discovered" talent. Originally Posted by Sofia Simms
Sofia you do know what your doing, one of the best DT I have had.
Thanks luv! U flatterer,u

Sofia you do know what your doing, one of the best DT I have had. Originally Posted by RGB93
There is something I did before with an old girlfriend that I would like to try again. The only way she could DT is when I got on top of her in 69. Then I would slowly push it in till I was pounding her deep. At that time she was only getting a little air at a time. So I would put a vibrator to her clit. IT gave her very intense orgasms.(sort of the auto-erotic asphyxiation thing) She would get like three or four of them before I came down her throat.
4 that are memorable for me when it comes to this are....

anova444.... who is gone now....

Lecia.Love.... who blew bubbles as she did it lol....

YummyMarie.... nuff said...

SexxySabrina.... need I say more....
  • RGB93
  • 12-14-2012, 03:58 PM
4 that are memorable for me when it comes to this are....

anova444.... who is gone now....

Lecia.Love.... who blew bubbles as she did it lol....

YummyMarie.... nuff said...

SexxySabrina.... need I say more.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
EA you need to add Sofia Simms to your list.
Hats off to you ladies who can DT a XL dong!!! I can't DT a 10' and won't lie lol. I'll slobber all over it and devour it and lick the sides, but if it goes down my throat I might vomit lol Originally Posted by bustyamy
I can dt a 10 inch