What constitutes "boots on the ground"?

This regime change crap has been going on for along time in the middle east. The US has had a plan for over 20 years to destabilize / change regimes in 7 countries.

This came from the mouth of General Wesley Clark.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/...years-ago.html

that is the link with all of the info explaining what I am referring to , and even has the video with Clark himself saying what the plan was.

quote from W. Clark:

“This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.”

So far we took out Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, still working on Somalia, Sudan, and Iran. And we all know Syria is the current focus. (we took out Egypt already)

Noteable mentions:

The US has attempted to overthrow more than 50 national governments, most of them being popular/democratic rather than tyrannical.

Chile 1973
Italy 1970
Brazil 1964
Greece 1961
Guyana 1953
Iran 1953
Syria 1949 (CIA helps overthrow the democratically elected government of Syria, bringing in the dictatorship of Husni al-Za'im. Wikipedia says "carried out with discreet backing of the American embassy".) So this is round 2 for syria.

tried to get Ecuador 1931-1963, Cuba 61-62, Greece 1946 -
1949 (Intervened in a civil war, taking the side of the neo-fascists against the Greek left which had fought the Nazis courageously. The neo-fascists won and instituted a highly brutal regime, for which the CIA created a new internal security agency, KYP. Before long, KYP was carrying out all the endearing practices of secret police everywhere, including systematic torture.) Yea, we supported Nazis essentially.

We also helped screw with the Dominican Republic in 1961 with a CIA assassination of their leader. Originally Posted by Goodtimedfwguy
So it would have made you sleep better if the Russians had taken Greece and the NKVD had been the trainers of the secret police ? Right on, Comrade !
So it would have made you sleep better if the Russians had taken Greece and the NKVD had been the trainers of the secret police ? Right on, Comrade ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I would sleep better if you had ended up in a condom.
  • WTF
  • 11-04-2015, 03:50 PM
So it would have made you sleep better if the Russians had taken Greece and the NKVD had been the trainers of the secret police ? Right on, Comrade ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
and you're ok with this country overthrowing democratically elected governments
and you're ok with this country overthrowing democratically elected governments Originally Posted by WTF
It depends. If those "democratically " elected governments scream death to America and or won their election with rigging the ballot boxes or had outside influence from the likes of people like odummer's political operatives and " machine " manipulating the Canadian election, the Israeli election and others, then I'm definitely for "term limits " enforced by a frog march with a gun at their back ! Will you be attending the Muslim Brotherhood's rallys near your hometown to show support for their cause ? Like Jimmuh Carter did for Hamas by being a speaker for their " convention " here in the US last year.
It depends. If those "democratically " elected governments scream death to America and or won their election with rigging the ballot boxes or had outside influence from the likes of people like odummer's political operatives and " machine " manipulating the Canadian election, the Israeli election and others, then I'm definitely for "term limits " enforced by a frog march with a gun at their back ! Will you be attending the Muslim Brotherhood's rallys near your hometown to show support for their cause ? Like Jimmuh Carter did for Hamas by being a speaker for their " convention " here in the US last year. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You are a goddamn fool. We're over hear screaming death to Iran, what's the fucking difference? Manipulating the Israeli election? Netanyahu won, you fucking idiot. He wasn't Obama's first choice. Jimmy Carter is more of a man than you could ever be, you sorry-ass bastard.
You are a goddamn fool. We're over hear screaming death to Iran, what's the fucking difference? Manipulating the Israeli election? Netanyahu won, you fucking idiot. He wasn't Obama's first choice. Jimmy Carter is more of a man than you could ever be, you sorry-ass bastard. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Carter screwed up more shit in his one term than just being a weak shit liberal that panicked over a swimming wild rabbit coming towards his boat. I figured YOU'D be all for a worthless, terrorist supporting meddlesome waste of DNA like YOURSELF. Jimmuh is SOOO happy about odummer's term in the White House since it takes Jimmuh off of the top spot of worst Presidents in the last 100 years, and THAT's doing something, considering all of the lying liberals that have screwed things up while occupying the position.
Carter screwed up more shit in his one term than just being a weak shit liberal that panicked over a swimming wild rabbit coming towards his boat. I figured YOU'D be all for a worthless, terrorist supporting meddlesome waste of DNA like YOURSELF. Jimmuh is SOOO happy about odummer's term in the White House since it takes Jimmuh off of the top spot of worst Presidents in the last 100 years, and THAT's doing something, considering all of the lying liberals that have screwed things up while occupying the position. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
+1
Carter screwed up more shit in his one term than just being a weak shit liberal that panicked over a swimming wild rabbit coming towards his boat. I figured YOU'D be all for a worthless, terrorist supporting meddlesome waste of DNA like YOURSELF. Jimmuh is SOOO happy about odummer's term in the White House since it takes Jimmuh off of the top spot of worst Presidents in the last 100 years, and THAT's doing something, considering all of the lying liberals that have screwed things up while occupying the position. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He's not a supporter of terrorists. You're simply lying now. You're as fucking stupid as the day is long.
+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Get back in your hole, you ridiculous shitsipper.
Get back in your hole, you ridiculous shitsipper. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Jimmy the Peanut was the worst president of the 20th century, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Carter's fucked-up foreign policy enabled communist terrorism and Islamic fundamentalism, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, never been to your hole; those are your boyfriend's dicks you're sucking.

Now that the DOTY poll is in the field, LOOK WHO'S BACK!

IBIdiot, the original Dipshit of the Year! The Dipshit for whom all Dipshit honors were created!

Why don't you post the original DOTY poll, IB?

Oh, that's right. You're invisible!

LMAO @ Golden Lips Award winner!
Boots on the ground = Bush's fault.
He's not a supporter of terrorists. You're simply lying now. You're as fucking stupid as the day is long. Originally Posted by WombRaider
" He's not a supporter of terrorist ". How naïve YOU are, ya cum guzzler ! HE WAS THE KEYNOTE SPEAKER AT THE HAMAS " CONVENTION " LAST YEAR HERE IN THE U.S. !!!! Back to the 'holes with your lying ass !
From Wikipedia:

"Hamas is designated as a terrorist organization by the European Union, Canada, Israel, Egypt, Japan and the United States."

SCHOOLED AGAIN, SEWER RAT!!!

THE POSTER YOU CALL "THE MOST STUPID MOTHERFUCKER ON HERE" AND "AS STUPID AS THE DAY IS LONG " JUST HANDED YOUR GRUBERED, LIBTARDED FAGGOT ASS TO YOU!!!

While I fully respect your OPINION (not) how about bringing some unbiased opinions into the discussion. I do agree that Jimmy Carter was one of the worst Presidents we've ever had. However, after leaving office I'm impressed by the countless hours he has put into causes like Habitat for Humanity.

This article has Obama being the 18th highest rated President. George Bush not even on the list since his score was too low.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...st-over-rated/

This one has Obama one slot lower than Bush. Neither too good.

http://www.rantpolitical.com/2015/03...orst-to-first/

Here's another with Obama ranking 15th and Bush near the bottom;

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...rst?int=99c608

And yet another with Bush lagging behind Obama:

http://www.eccie.net/newreply.php?do...y&p=1057405613

What I find interesting is that in all the polls the Democratic Presidents lead the way in how they are ranked. Roosevelt, Truman, Johnson, et. al. are always up there. Clinton ranks higher than Bush in every case.

So how about educating yourself just a little so you are not just giving us your rather ignorant opinion. There have been good Democrat and good Republican Presidents. Also some bad Democrat and bad Republican Presidents.