What is your definition of a CLOCK WATCHER?

The only thing I've learned from this thread is that Caroline is the biggest man-hater I've ever encountered...at least on paper. And rude w/o exception. She says nothing good about men, and nothing bad about women. So, her opinion can't be trusted because it is biased by hate before it ever hits the keyboard. And as far as I'm concerned, she'll never have a chance to prove whether or not she is a first class provider because I'll never see her. I'll never review her because...in this thread, she reviewed herself, and came up severely wanting.
The only thing I've learned from this thread is that Caroline is the biggest man-hater I've ever encountered...at least on paper. And rude w/o exception. She says nothing good about men, and nothing bad about women. So, her opinion can't be trusted because it is biased by hate before it ever hits the keyboard. And as far as I'm concerned, she'll never have a chance to prove whether or not she is a first class provider because I'll never see her. I'll never review her because...in this thread, she reviewed herself, and came up severely wanting. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Is this the same Caroline that moderated "The Companion Experience" on ASPD, that place for kinder and gentler discussion (or some such thing)?
Nope, not a man hater baby. My clients def know I'm not a man hater... I hate however some of you guys that comes on the review boards talking crap, as if you know how the providers should run her biz. Some of ya on open thread were calling the providers "cunts" talking about ass rape, all kinds of messed up topics on open forum and you think I'm a man hater. Yeah, I'll take up for the ladies...

Forget that I used to be a GT/Supermod on ASPD. Who cares? That's over with. I'm still a Mod on 2 boards that cares about their members. Respect goes both ways buddy.

Oh, and btw: who cares if some of you guys don't want to see me?! wah wah wah, my feelings are hurt. Yeah, right.

So.. right back at ya baby
What I consider a clockwatcher - The guy that reviewed me and complained I was late. I was late by *3 whole minutes* due to parking issues, and was on the phone with him for that entire time!

~Mme X~
CT and Caroline,

Please take a moment and read St. Christopher's GUIDE TO ECCIE BOARD DECORUM.

If you two need to duke it out, please do it by PM or email or something else instead of disrupting the thread with off topic material and attacking one another with hateful insults.

Thanks,

Anon
Caroline is a WONDERFUL woman. She is sticking up for the ladies and provider rights. She is an admirable woman trying to get a point across. If you are a respectful gentleman, and are not trying to belittle the ladies, then her comments are not directed at you.
What I consider a clockwatcher - The guy that reviewed me and complained I was late. I was late by *3 whole minutes* due to parking issues, and was on the phone with him for that entire time!

~Mme X~ Originally Posted by Madame X
That is an excellent point Madame and one that should probably be discussed:

Clients can be clockwatchers too.
Nope, not a man hater baby. My clients def know I'm not a man hater... I hate however some of you guys that comes on the review boards talking crap, as if you know how the providers should run her biz. Some of ya on open thread were calling the providers "cunts" talking about ass rape, all kinds of messed up topics on open forum and you think I'm a man hater. Yeah, I'll take up for the ladies...

Forget that I used to be a GT/Supermod on ASPD. Who cares? That's over with. I'm still a Mod on 2 boards that cares about their members. Respect goes both ways buddy.

Oh, and btw: who cares if some of you guys don't want to see me?! wah wah wah, my feelings are hurt. Yeah, right.

So.. right back at ya baby Originally Posted by caroline!
CT and Caroline,

Please take a moment and read St. Christopher's GUIDE TO ECCIE BOARD DECORUM.

If you two need to duke it out, please do it by PM or email or something else instead of disrupting the thread with off topic material and attacking one another with hateful insults.

Thanks,

Anon Originally Posted by ANONONE
Caroline is a WONDERFUL woman. She is sticking up for the ladies and provider rights. She is an admirable woman trying to get a point across. If you are a respectful gentleman, and are not trying to belittle the ladies, then her comments are not directed at you. Originally Posted by brittanylennox

Is this the same Caroline that moderated "The Companion Experience" on ASPD, that place for kinder and gentler discussion (or some such thing)? Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Yes, one in the same atl.
This has goten off track and out of hand. I think it is time to discuss something else.