Providers over 50 ?

Praise be Tebow! Amen
I've had a thing for mature women since I was a teenager...and that was a long, loooong time ago. I twice visited a provider in San Diego who was over 60 and it was a dream come true. I wish there was a board for only providers over 40...wait, there isn't, is there? As long as they're sexy and attractive, I'm not sure I even have an age limit. Of course, it's harder to maintain your older woman fantasy when you're approaching 60 yourself, but I'm gonna give it my best shot.
When I was 60 a friend suggested I do this, and considering my age plus the fact that I am a BBW she said I would do great. I was somewhat skeptical but she was so right! What a ride this has been, and now that I am about to turn 62, I have regulars who are in their 30's and in their 60's and between. I find the younger men want an older woman because she knows what she is doing and is drama free, and the older men want an older woman because they are older....Plus, I treat the gents like friends, and not like a john. They are appreciative of that, I find.

Regardless of the reason, I will do it as long as I am able and the calls come in.
I like mature women. Had a great time with sweet cougar - need to see her again!
When I was 60 a friend suggested I do this, and considering my age plus the fact that I am a BBW she said I would do great. I was somewhat skeptical but she was so right! What a ride this has been, and now that I am about to turn 62, I have regulars who are in their 30's and in their 60's and between. I find the younger men want an older woman because she knows what she is doing and is drama free, and the older men want an older woman because they are older....Plus, I treat the gents like friends, and not like a john. They are appreciative of that, I find.

Regardless of the reason, I will do it as long as I am able and the calls come in. Originally Posted by SweetCougar

How about updating the age in your showcase to reflect how wonderful it is that you are about to turn 62?!? (Instead of 50 like it says)
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=144598
This has been an enlighting read and may sway me to see someone closer to my age.

I know something is missing...???
How about updating the age in your showcase to reflect how wonderful it is that you are about to turn 62?!? (Instead of 50 like it says)
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=144598 Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
because it only goes to 50 on the age box Ed or I would have 52 on mine Someone needs a spanking ...no wait..I do

I started at age 46 and at 50 yrs young I do quite well. I think it all depends on the woman and most importantly not the reasons she chooses this path but her attitude towards her actions. ROCK ON LADIES OVER 40......

By the way, DALLAS I LOVE YOUR HOLIDAY LINGERIE AVATAR, very sexy darlin.
because it only goes to 50 on the age box Ed or I would have 52 on mine Someone needs a spanking ...no wait..I do Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Then please accept my apology Ms. Cougar!!
I am 44 and soon will be 45. I have been a provider for over 20+ years, and I must say this life has been good to me. I get alot of clients that say us older providers are the best. I have alot of clients say that I don't look my age, and that I look younger, and to say I am a grandmother That is a blessing!!
this "old lady of 50" just rocked two hours of balls to the wall nonstop mfm action! lol
because it only goes to 50 on the age box Ed or I would have 52 on mine Someone needs a spanking ...no wait..I do Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Correct on the age choices.
SnL.....hummmmmm
I'm a young 54! Still hung pretty well for an old broad!
Thanks Melissa---you my sexy friend are HOT as Hell!
I plan on working until I feel like quitting. I will have my Bachelors in another year and then I plan on working towards a Masters.

After the Masters degree I will get a regular part time job and do this part time. I enjoy having time for my animals, my home, school and myself.