What is going on around here????

• Vyt
  • 02-17-2011, 09:54 PM
Cobol.

Don't get me started about fucking Cobol.
Knit one, PERL 2!
Box neatly lined with cards.. smartly sorted and ready to run... must make it to the card reader.. eyes darting back and forth makeing sure no one will bump.. no one will bump.. not now not when I am almost there!
...yes, from data processors to data managers. My, things have changed over the years.
I could care less what others are posting about... or their posting style. As long as the content is informative or the intel is good and it leads me or others to make an informed decision... I'm good!

I don't get involved much with any of the discussions on here mainly because I don't have much to contribute at the moment. I appriciate those that do!

I'm more layed back and quite normally, but that is my style... I'm not going to bitch about someone else being different.

bbbjfan
Computer Science? BOOORING. I thought we were talking about a cock measuring contest. I was hoping I could be the ref with the measuring tape. Maybe Crystal Kitty could be the fluffer? I hear she gives a mean BBBJ and I think the cock should be fully erect before measuring.

If you guys are ready to settle this dispute the old fashioned way, let me know.
Computer Science? BOOORING. I thought we were talking about a cock measuring contest. I was hoping I could be the ref with the measuring tape. Maybe Crystal Kitty could be the fluffer? I hear she gives a mean BBBJ and I think the cock should be fully erect before measuring.

If you guys are ready to settle this dispute the old fashioned way, let me know. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Hot.....

This is the kind of talk I want to see on these threads.

Thank you Sophia....
DAYUUUM SOPHIA where does the line start?
How about: if your belt is longer than your inseam, you can't enter the SS's cock measuring contest?

That would thin out the field real fast!

CHIT! That would probably put most of us out of commission and most of the gals out of work.

Never mind! It was a NEGATIVE thought.
How about: if your belt is longer than your inseam, you can't enter the SS's cock measuring contest?

CHIT! That would probably put most of us out of commission and most of the gals out of work.

Never mind! It was a NEGATIVE thought. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Hey! Who said you make the rules for the contest!
SS and CK have so far offered to measure.
I vote for CK cause I know her and she will added several inches to the result.
Is that fair? Probably not but who cares.
Hell i dont care if they add or subtratct inches...i just want to be in the line !!!!
Mearuring tape I would have to take a whole blue pill for that!

Never mind! It was a NEGATIVE thought. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Such Negativity!! Off with your chithead!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
IBM punchcards ... wow such memories! Interesting to know who could be potential hackers around here. Thanks for showing your hands ... and when your ready to take over the world instead of this little website let me know lol!
Such Negativity!! Off with your chithead!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn