Ukraine invasion ?

I don't like seeming like I am gay bashing. You guys can centipede forever. I won't make fun of you. Originally Posted by TechPapi
You cant even stay on the topic drift!
You cant even stay on the topic drift! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Just matching your stupid shit. If I get too advanced, you get confused and say something even more retarded than usual.
The halftime show was dope. I'm an 80's kid. I grew up on rap and hip hop. It was always in the locker room because the majority of my teammates were black, and the music played was based on majority votes. My coaches didn't like the language, but they finally just gave up and ignored it.

Anyway, the halftime show wasn't for you racist dinosaurs. It was for the majority of America. Hate to tell you this, but a lot of us like that music and the NFL knows that. The NFL is about making money and not to worry about racist out of touch clowns who still clamor for the 1960's. Sorry to tell you that, but just being honest.
Just matching your stupid shit. If I get too advanced, you get confused and say something even more retarded than usual. Originally Posted by TechPapi
Young padawan. You aint gonna last. I dont think you have what it takes to be one of my groupies!
Young padawan. You aint gonna last. I dont think you have what it takes to be one of my groupies! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Not planning to last, little sperm stain. But I'm glad you are thinking about my future.
See quoted post below. LOL
That's just lame ass sissy speak from him for: "I can't hang with you, so I am going to RTM your every post and be a tattletale to get you banned." It's just rinse and repeat with these sensitive blouses. They love to talk shit but they sure the fuck don't know how to take it back when you are better at it than they are.

You'll be banned soon because as you know, they are already tattling on you nonstop to get you out of here. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Yeah. So far I've found the mods to be fair and judicious with their assignment of rules/points. But I never planned to last. I only got involved in this stupid shit because I'm convalescing from surgery. I think I'm only a few days from release, at which point these shit stains will become a memory while I go do stuff they hate. Make money, get pussy, and be smart. lol
The halftime show was dope. I'm an 80's kid. I grew up on rap and hip hop. It was always in the locker room because the majority of my teammates were black, and the music played was based on majority votes. My coaches didn't like the language, but they finally just gave up and ignored it.

Anyway, the halftime show wasn't for you racist dinosaurs. It was for the majority of America. Hate to tell you this, but a lot of us like that music and the NFL knows that. The NFL is about making money and not to worry about racist out of touch clowns who still clamor for the 1960's. Sorry to tell you that, but just being honest. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

why am i not surprised you liked the most jigalope halftime since the "nipple" incident. don't forget to wear your durag for your next meeting with your old white bosses. i'm sure they will fast track you to the c shitter.

Yeah. So far I've found the mods to be fair and judicious with their assignment of rules/points. But I never planned to last. I only got involved in this stupid shit because I'm convalescing from surgery. I think I'm only a few days from release, at which point these shit stains will become a memory while I go do stuff they hate. Make money, get pussy, and be smart. lol Originally Posted by TechPapi

all the best
ECCIE Worldwide

Young padawan. You aint gonna last. I dont think you have what it takes to be one of my groupies! Originally Posted by winn dixie

you deserve better. dump him before the mod squad does.
Yeah. So far I've found the mods to be fair and judicious with their assignment of rules/points. But I never planned to last. I only got involved in this stupid shit because I'm convalescing from surgery. I think I'm only a few days from release, at which point these shit stains will become a memory while I go do stuff they hate. Make money, get pussy, and be smart. lol Originally Posted by TechPapi

What was this Ukraine and Russia thing about again? LOL
What was this Ukraine and Russia thing about again? LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

nothing the US needs to care about.
I agree. This country has been sticking its nose where it doesn't belong way too long. We need to start cleaning up our own messy house here in the states a lot more than trying to clean up other people's houses IMO.

Wow sounds just like a Trump 2016 campaign slogan. Boarder Control, energy independence, NATO countries paying their fair share, increased manufacturing jobs, China trade, lowest unemployment for blacks, latino and women, great improvements to our treatment of veterans, they even give credit to Trump and Obama fixing Flint Michigan's water crisis, etc. etc

We get all caught up in these endless wars and now it's to the point that you don't even blink when you hear about fatalities of soldiers in a war that we shouldn't have even been a part of.

I don't care for Biden bashing because it's too early IMO, but he sure seems to direct his attention a lot to issues that should not require so much of his time.

Too early to Judge/compare?

How about we compare Bidens 40+ years in politics vs. Trumps 4 years. Let's give Biden the advantage of an "apples to oranges" comparison. And please don’t give me that Biden was only a senator, he was also VP for 8 years.

40+ years of experience, a veteran political hack

Check out the “fact check” by the NY Times on Trump’s claimed accomplishments. Over 125 and 75% stated as accurate

NY Times (not exactly pro Trump)

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/11/o...eck-trump.html

And no Trumpsters, I am definitely not saying I want that fat orange piece of shit Trump back because he did the same so don't bother to try to twist my words to fit your fucked up narratives. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Not a "fucked up" narrative Just the facts!

Anyway, the halftime show wasn't for you racist dinosaurs. It was for the majority of America. Hate to tell you this, but a lot of us like that music and the NFL knows that. The NFL is about making money and not to worry about racist out of touch clowns who still clamor for the 1960's. Sorry to tell you that, but just being honest. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Did the Ukraine invasion have a "halftime" already?
why am i not surprised you liked the most jigalope halftime since the "nipple" incident. don't forget to wear your durag for your next meeting with your old white bosses. i'm sure they will fast track you to the c shitter.

. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

all the best
ECCIE Worldwide

FTFY