WHICH Bandle do you like the most?

um, wouldn't have not wouldn't of
haha way to go back and change it rick Originally Posted by sue_nami
He does that often.
Cat in the hat, will you continue 5+ posts per day when Whispy returns? Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
That's an easy one. One handle will return all remorseful and apologetic as a lead up to the Christmas charity scam. (It's for the children )

The bandle will be kept to continue being an asshole.

Multiple personalities.
  • Gamer
  • 09-18-2015, 10:12 AM
Ignore still not functioning right Windy?
My money is on user error...... he's not that bright. Originally Posted by black sunshine
You realize he quoted sue nami, right? Right? Lol, when trying to act superior...what was it you were saying about not looking foolish?
Peter piper picked a pickled pecker!
  • Gamer
  • 09-18-2015, 02:31 PM
And I was addressing him.... what does that say about your post?
Hypocritical twit.... The post was referring to me, or who he thinks I am........ what's your excuse?
Nothing to do with you.... but here you are.
Hypocrite! Originally Posted by black sunshine
You addressing someone who has you on ignore says nothing about my post. I'm just pointing out that he can be ignoring you and still reply to sue's comment about you. I.e. his ignore function is working correctly unlike you implied.

Why do you think I needed an excuse to reply to anyone commenting on an open forum? Do you wait until you are addressed explicitly before jumping in? A hypocrite is someone who does something, and then criticizes others for doing the same thing. Example: replying/commenting to whoever the fuck they want whenever the fuck they want, but getting butthurt when someone has the audacity to direct a comment at them.
Betty Botter bought some butter, but she said “this butter’s bitter! But a bit of better butter will but make my butter better” So she bought some better butter, better than the bitter butter, and it made her butter better so ’twas better Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter!
  • Gamer
  • 09-18-2015, 03:52 PM
Since you're a little slow on the uptake......
I'll point out the often part.
Often = many times
How exactly does one who has you on ignore know what you post. Originally Posted by black sunshine
Because he didn't always have you on ignore. Are you deliberately obtuse, or did you really not consider that?
  • Gamer
  • 09-18-2015, 04:09 PM
OK, Mr.Doesn't Know What He's Talking About. You come in sticking your nose into shit that doesn't concern you for one comment vs. the 2 months of comments in totality.
Keep trying smart guy.
Hope you know more about your video games. Originally Posted by black sunshine
I saw you being dumb while trying to act smart, and called you on it. It amused me. You doubling down on stupid amuses me even more. You're a joke that gets funnier over time.
  • Gamer
  • 09-18-2015, 04:31 PM
Back to mommy's basement Game Boy.
Only one being dumb is you... well technically ignorant, because you don't know the story of what's going on, because you weren't invited to stick your nose in. Originally Posted by black sunshine
FTFY

When trying to act superior, and more educated, always proof read your ranting bullshit for errors.....
You won't look as foolish.
Thank you
The Grammar Nazi Originally Posted by black sunshine
Fucking LOL. Because, because, because, right?

Also, didn't you join this thread like 3 days ago? Replying to someone that was talking to someone else?
Fucking LOL. Because, because, because, right?

Also, didn't you join this thread like 3 days ago? Replying to someone that was talking to someone else? Originally Posted by Gamer

Hey Gamer

He has more Austin posts in 2 months than I've posted in close to a year.

Now add to that a total of 3 reviews consisting of one unverifiable BP and the other two out of area in Dallas and SA.

Staying on topic with this thread don't you just love this latest bandle?
  • Gamer
  • 09-19-2015, 09:03 AM
Hey Gamer

He has more Austin posts in 2 months than I've posted in close to a year.

Now add to that a total of 3 reviews consisting of one unverifiable BP and the other two out of area in Dallas and SA.

Staying on topic with this thread don't you just love this latest bandle? Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Almost 20 posts a day. How sad. Had I known he craved attention that badly, I would have joined you in ignoring him sooner.
Don't you have another handle you can use yet, Rick? We're getting kinda tired of this one.
All negative. No ingenuity.
I think he got abducted. But if he really is RockerRick then he's had other handles active for weeks already.
What's your excuse, W?
Looks like someone slipped up. He'll be back momentarily if he isn't already here.

What this does do is draw into question the credibility of these "Respected" out of town providers he reviewed and used as references.