Deaths due to terrorist attacks vs gun homicides in the U.S.

What ever you say Pedro, sure you didn't pm me. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Produce it or STFU you tired old cunt
Naw I am an Indepencunt, there how's that for you. Human life, please this from the same asshole that has no problem killing babies and selling their pieces. Save your moral outrage for someone who gives a fuck what you think. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Indepencunt huh? good for u. U do crae what people think, that's why ur posting on a political forum. I know internet forums bring hyperbole and bluster but damn, some of u take cuntyness too far.
Indepencunt huh? good for u. U do crae what people think, that's why ur posting on a political forum. I know internet forums bring hyperbole and bluster but damn, some of u take cuntyness too far. Originally Posted by southtown4488
No actually I don't care, found out early on that trying to have a legit conversation is a waste of time.
No actually I don't care, found out early on that trying to have a legit conversation is a waste of time. Originally Posted by dirty dog
from what ive seen of ur posts, ur the one all too eager to turn a legit discussion into a pissing contest.
We've got quite a few like that...
We've got quite a few like that... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah but think about it, when I came to the forum I wasn't like that. I guess after being called stupid over and over because I had a different opinion I figured why not join them in the fun and games.
from what ive seen of ur posts, ur the one all too eager to turn a legit discussion into a pissing contest. Originally Posted by southtown4488
There a waste of time, because that's not what they want around here.
Yeah but think about it, when I came to the forum I wasn't like that. I guess after being called stupid over and over because I had a different opinion I figured why not join them in the fun and games. Originally Posted by dirty dog
There a waste of time, because that's not what they want around here. Originally Posted by dirty dog
IB, LustyTard, ReyTard, LL, WaKKKo are guilty of being cunts. ReyTard, don't even know who he is, he comes at me one of the first times I ever saw him on here, with this gloryhole story that he's concocted and he's made the same post 100s of times in a row now. He says he's doing it to point out liberal hypocrisy. As if democrats have the market cornered on hypocrisy. I'm not sure how talking about gloryholes is pointing out hypocrisy, but whatever. He's one of the worst. IB is second, with his repetitive ass. LustyTard decided he didn't want to get his hands dirty, so he named ReyTard his 'enforcer' and said he would handle the dirty work.

I'm perfectly willing to have a patient and honest discussion, but very few on here are actually willing to do that. They either call you names or start down that road and it devolves into shit. I'm guilty of it too, but you figure out after a while that the truth doesn't really matter, people have their minds made up, so fuck it.
IB, LustyTard, ReyTard, LL, WaKKKo are guilty of being cunts. ReyTard, don't even know who he is, he comes at me one of the first times I ever saw him on here, with this gloryhole story that he's concocted and he's made the same post 100s of times in a row now. He says he's doing it to point out liberal hypocrisy. As if democrats have the market cornered on hypocrisy. I'm not sure how talking about gloryholes is pointing out hypocrisy, but whatever. He's one of the worst. IB is second, with his repetitive ass. LustyTard decided he didn't want to get his hands dirty, so he named ReyTard his 'enforcer' and said he would handle the dirty work.

I'm perfectly willing to have a patient and honest discussion, but very few on here are actually willing to do that. They either call you names or start down that road and it devolves into shit. I'm guilty of it too, but you figure out after a while that the truth doesn't really matter, people have their minds made up, so fuck it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
They cant win an argument with any kind of thought out points so they resort to name calling, mud slinging and sucking their opponants into a shit talking mud fight. . . . so its no surprise that Trump is leading their party. I sure as hell hope Trump gets the Repub nomination and runs against Hillary or Sanders.