Passions Erotic Adventures...

TP - one of your stories was way too many for me ---- but one hundred of them would not be enough - would love to see more.
Hell yes
Does a bear shit in the woods TP? Hell ya'!!!!!!
i'd love to hear a story about you and autumn.

perhaps we should have our own story so one of us could write about it...
Love it!!!! Good to know you women think just like men sometimes!
I have some stories too.
I think a story with Autumn Springs would be so hot if it was real or just in my head. I can only imagine how she can be once she is BCD. She is like the lady you see in the store, in the gym, in church, at the school picking up kids. She makes you glance at her over and over and find yourself dreaming of her. I know the men that have been blessed to know her must dream of her daily.
It was another day in Dallas and I decided to head home. I was half way there when I got a call telling me my friend Conn had fallen off of a roof and was laying in the hospital. We have known each other over 20 yrs and finally a few years ago we crossed the line and our friendship had changed no longer high school friends/ facebook friends to fuck buddies. I thought oh what the hell I drive on to Tyler and say hi to him and check on him. I walk in and give him a kiss and a hug and give him a copy of his favorite movie ( Blow ). I guess it is the dick hog in me and just the damn horny girl but damnt him laying there looking all hurt and miserable made me really want to suck his dick. We chat for abit and I can tell his meds are making him feel alittle to good and he looks like hell. I get alittle closer to him and raise up the sheet and slide my hand over to his dick. He gives me little grin and acts like he wants to tell me no but those words didn't come out of his mouth so I just slowing massage his dick and balls more. He starts to relax and I start getting wetter. I stand up and slide beside him on the bed. I know it is so wrong he is laying in the bed and I want more. Well shit he shouldn't have such a good dick. I can feel his dick getting harder and harder in my hand. I am just dying to go down and suck it. I am being a good girl but not to good. I look up and the nurse is walking in the room. I know she seen me but I pretend she didn't. She walks over and acts like she is checking on him but gives me this weird look. I look back at her and she moves the sheet and sees how hard his dick is. She leans down and starts sucking him off as I am jacking him off. He cums in her mouth she leans up and kisses me in the mouth and ask me what am I doing later. As she walks out the room I am like omg did that really happen. Conn is so messed up on his meds he doesn't move and has no idea his dick is being used for my own personal pleasure.
Dang TP...makes me want to check my shingles on the top story. Who cares if I fall off...as long as you cum visit! lol
fuck TP==ya got me so horny!!