NCNS: Reese Foster

Long story short, in the future Reese, shoot me a quick PM and I'll be happy to tell people to fuck off for you on your behalf free of charge. I'm very confrontational in both here and in the real world so I'll be happy to take that burden off your shoulders. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Ok now I am starting to understand. You are such a hero.
This board is called coed discussions. Discussion is synonymous with conversation. Stop being fucking pedantic.

He made a violent rant about me getting shot in the face among other things. My saying "I'm ignoring you know" in your world is a bigger sin and makes me 'sensitive'. I have a reply I want to make but I'll just say I disagree and have fun with your ball. Originally Posted by Brandofan
What kind of discussion do you want on a whore board? This thread is about a provider and you turned it into boohoo shit about your feelings and putting someone on ignore. Who gives a shit if you put the guy on ignore? Why even announce it?

And yes, if you put someone on ignore in my opinion; you're way too sensitive, Godmother.

Don't worry, I won't put you on ignore. I don't care about your posts, so why would I waste my time doing so? I'm kind of not the ignore type because nothing bothers me on here,
Frankly, Im still in shock that slubby actually booked with someone lol...

Hey Slubbbyyy
Glad to see youre officially back in the game.
The bottom line is she did not respond right b4 the appointment when she had already confirmed the appointment the night b4. She admits this. Then when the OP asked for a discount because she had wasted his time she blew him off again with no explanation. This is not called sex friends it's called Sex business. This is not how you treat customers and he did the only thing he can do he reported her shabby treatment of him on eccie. We pay these ladies a lot of money for their services and to expect a certain measure of professionalism is not too much to ask. It makes you realize that a lot of the ladies on here have zero respect for us. It shouldn't be that way. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
I'm always astonished at the dreamers who want courtesan looks & skills, brothel availability and street walker prices.
One thing for sure ECCIE knows how to beat a dead horse
It is impossible to have a conversation with you. Why do you always have to escalate things to such a degree?

I didn't curse at you, wish violence upon you, or call you a bitch. And yet you dial it up to 11 like always. Back on ignore again I guess. Originally Posted by Brandofan
I...really don't care. I don't know you, I don't talk to you, I don't like you, I don't remember having any previous interaction with you at any point in history. So, there's no loss. At all.

Hell, what'd you expect me to fucking say. Hey, dude. Thanks for calling me juvenile. It's all good. We're cool, bro. Please.

FOH!!
Reese is a cool lady, this meeting was destined to not work, best it didn't. Just move on, hobby on... enjoy what we have here.