Someone please tell me how I go a NO review because I am not the same girl in. My pictures

I'm fucking sexy as fuck and I know it suck my clit boo Originally Posted by Brooke Fox
Yes, and yes please may I!
Originally Posted by Brooke Fox
While you don't look bad, I can see why a guy would be of the opinion that you look skinny to point of looking sickly. The angle of this picture makes you look heavier than you really are and you still look skinny. And once again the reviewer gave your looks and on the the total experience, also another reptuable poster who saw you around the same time also commented on your loss of weight and appearance.
When is ECCIE going to have a separate Forum Heading for Misogynists? They're continually pissing on threads with a misplaced air of superiority on how they judge reviews, other hobbyists and providers. I do this for recreation and I've never EVER been helped by a hoobyist who is mean-spirited or a perennial whiner.

WALDT so telling me what I should like goes straight to my BULLSHIT collection with a mental note to ignore the opinions of that poster.

Brooke is a cute girl with an expressive and engaging face and a nice figure. I could tell it was the same girl and she didn't look 14 years older to me.

I've got a suggestion until they get the Misogynist forum set up: Listen more and post less shit. Thanks in advance.

And thanks to Brooke who seems to have nothing to hide. +1000 on what many said including the gorgeous and intelligent Jules Jaguar.

One last thing. I seem to always have a good time and one of the tricks I learned was to seek out a a girl who occasionally has a "no" review. I read the review and see that many of the same whiners are the ones that post those no reviews most often.

Did you ever think it was a sign that the girl has a little intelligence, spunk and a mind of her own? That fact is very often a good predictor of a girl who brings more than a "going through the motions" attitude to the session. Originally Posted by Little Stevie
I do not know about members being a misogynist just because they did not feel they got their monies worth service wise or that they accuse a provider of having deceptive pics in their showcase/ads. All reviews and statements about a provider are opinionated by the poster. As you said, WALDT and an individual should be able to stand on their own two feet, and post a review/thought about a provider he has had first hand experience with and without others raking them over the coals for having that opinion since it is obviously different than theirs. After all, this is suppose to be a provider review board.

Here is a very simple thought: If a provider does not want bad reviews and/or "no" on the recommendation of her reviews, a couple of good ideas are to keep their showcases updated regularly with unaltered and deceptive (having caked on layers of makeup) pics and do her absolute best and within her comfortable limitations of course to please each and every client she sets an appointment with and accepts his donation from.

Telling others what they should think about other members is something that goes on here on a regular basis. It is always a good idea to be cautious about other individuals or cliques who try as they might, going out of their way to tell you what your opinion should be about people whom you personally do not really know anything about. Unfortunately, there are many weak minded and impressionable child like mentalities who are ripe for the picking on this board.
Thanks a lot I am 24 years old and a fucking cancer survivor fuck if my fucking makeup is not on point then I don't know what to tell you I have two kids and gone through a hell of a year Originally Posted by Brooke Fox
You're beautiful, don't let the asswipes pull you down. Sorry about the C challenges I know that's hell.

Hang in there!
I would LOVE to see you... You look gorgeous to me.
Your very pretty ad some people can be real asses and not have a clue.. Just keep doing your thing. Either they'll like or they won't and it's their lose not yours.. Hard to lose something you never had.. Js! The pic you had posted was so good it looked flawless.. I'm sorry a lot people jerks!!
Lol sorry there was several typos in there I have a child I'm caring for that woke up and trying to multi task lol!! But in honesty I'm serious..