Providers with No Black Ads BP

LMFAO. Right...it couldn't be that guys under 35 are more likely to be problem clients and that she isn't into black guys. I have more than a few white guy clients over the age of 35 that could EASILY hold their own in any kind of scuffle with a provider. It's about maturity and comfort level for most providers that have those restrictions. I happen to have the same restrictions myself and have never robbed or ripped off anyone. I think your problem is that you went for a girl off BP- I'm guessing with no reviews or verified provider status here or on TER and no P411 account?

After being ripped off by a BP girl with "no black men" and "no men under 35" rules, I realize what that means - she thinks black men and men under 35 are too strong to rob or rip off; in another word, she thinks non-black men above 35 are easy targets to rob or rip off! Originally Posted by nothingtolose
I never really thought of myself as "redneck" before...but since you say it then it must be true.

http://youtu.be/RovF1zsDoeM

Everyone's a Little Bit Racist!

What on earth are you stinging from?
The overwhelming majority of women that
exclude black clients are white (with maybe
a few black girls). Never happens with Asian,
Latina, Indian, or non-pimped black girls. The only
girls with the "no blacks" rule are the rednecks,
and girls with killer pimps that are afraid of other
pimps stealing their inventory. Very few middle-aged
white men turn out to be pimps. Originally Posted by Robin3212003
Does it feel different to get beat up, shot, robbed, raped, stabbed, no-showed, short changed, etc by guys of other races rather than black guys? I mean, when one happens with a white, Asian or any other than black is it easier to stomach? I would think it'd hurt more because apparently you trusted him more.

[Gasping, slumped over, slurred speech, and showing obvious signs of an asswhooping] I got my ass beat, but at least he wasn't black. I'll be alright....as soon as I get my ear sewn back on. [falls on floor, face down and motionless]

Oh, I keed!!!
Does it feel different to get beat up, shot, robbed, raped, stabbed, no-showed, short changed, etc by guys of other races rather than black guys? I mean, when one happens with a white, Asian or any other than black is it easier to stomach? I would think it'd hurt more because apparently you trusted him more.

[Gasping, slumped over, slurred speech, and showing obvious signs of an asswhooping] I got my ass beat, but at least he wasn't black. I'll be alright....as soon as I get my ear sewn back on. [falls on floor, face down and motionless]

Oh, I keed!!! Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

For fucks sake. "White people do (insert undesirable behavior here)too!" Yes, but nowhere near as often as blacks. Everyone who isnt delusional knows this.
Confirmation bias.

Huge Dick, white men make terrible lovers, everyone who isn't delusional knows this.
Don't you have some transvestites to bang?
At what point will this thread have gone too far?

There are inherent unfortunate truths that apply to all cultures.

Ever try to conduct honest business with a Middle Easterner?
Ever heard of a hispanic male that wasn't macho, possessive and cheating?
Ever heard of an Asian bragging about how big his penis is?
Most whites are physically/athletically inferior to blacks in body and penis, are mamma's boys and lack rhythm and soul where it counts. etc....

Would this thread be allowed to harp as long in any of those cases?
Although intellectually approached this thread seems (thorough it's racist overtones) to be satisfying the bigoted ideas of a few with superiority issues.
I know a great way to stop this thread. Let me be the last person to post on it.
There goes the neighborhood!
+1 atxwrx!
I have no preference as long as the gentleman is respectful. I have met a few in my time on the boards and never had an issue with them. If they don't want to see you, you can't get mad just find someone who will.
It all stems from preconceived notions and stereotypes....It sucks, but its life.

As a hobbyist, find another piece of strange. It's not worth the time and effort put into it, complaining about it.

<--As for this chocolate specimen any provider would be crazy not to take advantage of the opportunity to let me help her pay her tuition... or whatever it is that they use it for, lol.
JEEZ! Get over it! Quit crying. Do you need someone to hold your hand. Tired of hearing it over and over. Everyone has a CHOICE. I don't see midgets, minors, girls with bad hygiene, or all pierced up, or that work Studios, have pimps, boyfriends, or managers, girls with nasty incalls, amputees, or fatties, girls that upcharge, and the list goes on. We all have CHOICES, so just go where you are welcome and be happy. If I'm not welcome, I damn sure don't want to be there. Did I cover it for ya?
Naaah.

Could you repeat that?