So are we gonna keep ignoring the FACT that Rex Tillerson called Donald Trump a Moron

They want nukes for defensive purposes... Originally Posted by WTF
Did Dennis Rodman relay that to you? Or did Little Rocket Man himself tell you? Or did you turn on your mind-reading machine and project what you desperately want to believe into the fat fuck's mind (as you habitually do in this forum, attributing to others arguments they never made)?

You need to complete the same two homework assignments I gave to your beloved mod JCM in my posts #85 and 86 above.

If you can't stop being such a naive pusillanimous jackass on every foreign policy problem we face, it's better for you to keep your yap shut instead of making reckless and ridiculous claims that we mustn't take it seriously when someone who has been threatening to kill us for 7 decades actually acquires the means to carry out those threats.

"When someone tells you he is going to kill you, you should believe him... It was one thing when the Mount Paektu Bloodline (Kim Jong-un, his father, and his grandfather) could only threaten their neighbors, but with recent advances, they now can comminate American soil as well."

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...#ixzz4ukvNtsmJ
If you lemmings want to spread fake news then turning it around on your dumb ass is letting you know how dumb you are. Originally Posted by bamscram
You're the clueless idiot spreading the fake news that Trump is to blame if the Pyongyang punk starts a war with us, you uneducated Kansas jackass. What did you "turn around" on me, dipshit? You can't even turn your big fat hillbilly ass around when the Reacharound Crew tells you to.

*That worked out well in 2016*, didn't it?
You're the clueless idiot spreading the fake news that Trump is to blame if the Pyongyang punk starts a war with us, you uneducated Kansas jackass. What did you "turn around" on me, dipshit? You can't even turn your big fat hillbilly ass around when the Reacharound Crew tells you to. Originally Posted by lustylad
You are truly a stupid fucking lemming, parroting your misinformation.
However it makes you a perfect Trump supporter.
He loves the uneducated.

*That worked out well in 2016*, didn't it? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Are we winning the twitter war?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-no...-idUSKBN1CB21T

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/05/w...d-nations.html
  • WTF
  • 10-07-2017, 07:35 AM
Or did Little Rocket Man himself tell you? Or did you turn on your mind-reading machine and project what you desperately want to believe into the fat fuck's mind (as you habitually do in this forum, attributing to others arguments they never made)?

J Originally Posted by lustylad
You are so fucking queer...'Little Rocket Man' ...parroting you Master again. Jesus.

NK has no intentions of attacking this country unless attacked.

But you are welcome to hide under your desk sucking your chickenshit thumb.

Trump is using this as a political ploy to taken the Russia investigation off the front page.
Are we winning the twitter war?
Originally Posted by bamscram
Odumbo didn't take care of business, Elkim the Inbred Chimp. Twitter is the new PSYOPS, too complicated for a simple minded pro-simian ape like you to understand, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Odumbo didn't take care of business, Elkim the Inbred Chimp. Twitter is the new PSYOPS, too complicated for a simple minded pro-simian ape like you to understand, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Typical response from an inbred fuck like you ekim. Parroting the lemming playbook, and sucking up the covfefe. That is your PSYOPS.
Diplomacy always trumps war.
Typical response from an inbred fuck like you ekim. Parroting the lemming playbook, and sucking up the covfefe. That is your PSYOPS.
Diplomacy always trumps war.
Originally Posted by bamscram

That's exactly what Chamberlain said in 1938 ... after he sold out Czechoslovakia, you pusillanimous twit.
You are so fucking queer...'Little Rocket Man' ...parroting you (sic) Master again. Jesus.

But you are welcome to hide under your desk sucking your chickenshit thumb. Originally Posted by WTF
You didn't complete your homework assignments, fagboy. You haven't addressed a single point made in either of the two links I gave you. You're obviously as illiterate as your retarded wingman, ekim the inbred chimp. He's the one who's parroting Trump. He uses LRM as an acronym because he's too scared to spell it out. I'm merely showing that ignorant thumb-sucker it's ok to come out from under his desk and write out LITTLE ROCKET MAN. If you paid attention, you would know that.

By the way, your retarded wingman disagrees with you. He thinks Little Rocket Man intends to attack us first. You better talk to him and get your pusillanimous libtard talking points straight. Otherwise there's no point in my talking to either of you fucking morons.
You are so fucking queer...'Little Rocket Man' ...parroting you Master again. Jesus.

But you are welcome to hide under your desk sucking your chickenshit thumb.

Trump is using this as a political ploy to taken the Russia investigation off the front page. Originally Posted by WTF
The Russian investigation has been off the front page for months. You're not that stupid are you??????????
Yall do realize Rex Tillerson wont survive this. Expect him to resign soon before X-mas. Word on the street is NY Times reporting) that Trump is FURIOUS and FUMING that Rex called him a fucking moron. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It has been printed that Tillerson's days are numbered. When Tillerson answered the question by saying I don't want to deal with petty stuff, that was the polite way saying yes I did call Trump a moron.
You are truly a stupid fucking lemming, parroting your misinformation.
However it makes you a perfect Trump supporter.
He loves the uneducated. Originally Posted by bamscram
You have nothing to say, chimpboy. You never inject any fresh viewpoints into any conversation. You can't even defend your shopworn libtard talking points when challenged. This thread demonstrated that. Again. You're a big fat ZERO. A failure even to other chimps. Will you spend the rest of the day flinging your shit at them? Even your insults fail. Lemming, lemming, lemming. Lame, lame, lame. Look at me, you scream! I have no life, no self-esteem and I am the laughingstock of eccie, but I can still fling my shit and force people to pay attention to me!
It has been printed that Tillerson's days are numbered. When Tillerson answered the question by saying I don't want to deal with petty stuff, that was the polite way saying yes I did call Trump a moron. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Tillerson said Trump was smart, flighty. That was a direct rebuttal of NBC's unsubstantiated BS, and you damn well know it.
The Russian investigation has been off the front page for months. You're not that stupid are you?????????? Originally Posted by bambino
Yes, he is! Rhetorical question, right? He also thinks Trump orchestrated 3 hurricanes and the Vegas massacre in order to keep the Russia probe off the front pages!