Am I The Only One Who Finds CPTJohnsone's avatar to be offensive?

• WTF
  • 05-04-2013, 04:36 PM
Just keep waxing the floors and quit screwing around on the job you are supposed to be getting the school ready for tomorrows classes not jawing with the other custodians.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Poor JD doesn't even know what a community organizer is!

I bet he hates cleaning the floor for all the uppity kids that did not have to take it up the ass in the Navy to get their college money like poor JD did.

Are you still bitter about that JD or was it the highlight of your life?
  • WTF
  • 05-04-2013, 04:56 PM
. Someone can always make a case that EVERY provider is exploited to one degree or another and therefore, YOU are also engage in human trafficking.

. Originally Posted by ExNYer
True but if you are mostly seeing ladies that actually sleep/eat at the business, English is not their first language and they make less than half the total....the case is much stronger aganist you.

There is a trend in LE and the women's movement that all sex workers are exploited. That is like saying that every worker in this country is exploited. You can make the case but that don't make it true. There is a huge difference between having freedom to come and go or quit as opposed to this 24/7 7 days a week BS.
True but if you are mostly seeing ladies that actually sleep/eat at the business, English is not their first language and they make less than half the total....the case is much stronger aganist you.

There is a trend in LE and the women's movement that all sex workers are exploited. That is like saying that every worker in this country is exploited. You can make the case but that don't make it true. There is a huge difference between having freedom to come and go or quit as opposed to this 24/7 7 days a week BS. Originally Posted by WTF
Regardless, that is not a discussion that should be held on this board - or at least not in this forum, which is shrill and biased enough.

If you criticize a political opponent for going to AMPs, what do you do when you find out that one of your political allies also likes going to AMPs? Too late to pull back your words then.

Like I said, a bottomless can of worms.
  • WTF
  • 05-04-2013, 05:23 PM
Regardless, that is not a discussion that should be held on this board - or at least not in this forum, which is shrill and biased enough.

If you criticize a political opponent for going to AMPs, what do you do when you find out that one of your political allies also likes going to AMPs? Too late to pull back your words then.

Like I said, a bottomless can of worms. Originally Posted by ExNYer
We disagree as I'm always up for those type of discussions. Especially if one tries to flaunt their moral superiority! JL has a tendency to do that from time to time...

Look, I don't care for going for the same reason as you. Well that is one of them but discussions like these made me more aware of my surrounding in those places before I stopped going all together.

I'm not trying to say that one moral position is better than another, all I am saying is that the discussion might make some aware of things they may never have considered. Just a thought.

I'm not trying to judge that hypocritical exploiter of asian women who shall remain nameless!
Generally, we in the Sandbox are tasteless assholes. Yes, even I fall into that category from time to time.

In most cases, when someone posts something offensive, some dipshit in here will try and post something even more offensive in kind.

But you know, how much more disrespectful, tasteless and offensive can anybody be than what the Okie from Muskogee has put up for his avatar?

Come on man, you don't really have to go this far, do you?

Or are you incapable of expressing yourself in any civilized manner?

Do us all a favor, be a man and take that offensive fucking thing down. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
is this better? I like the star fish
Nine of your 11 reviews, ,man, suggests that you might have supported such an enterprise, and in all likelihood many.

Certainly doesn't seem to be much in the way of concern on your behalf. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The latest gal I went to see, who I'll review when appropriate, goes home to her own house every night.
I do not now, nor have I ever, had sex with any woman who was not free to refuse having sex with me at any time.
Better bring your cane, grandpa.