Dim-retards are real 'spiritual' about eating their 'sperm'!

Pulling Johnson's is your game, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I voted for a Gary Johnson, you just suck anyone's johnson, chicken dick.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Keep pulling Johnsons, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
chimpy thinks he owns this forum. must be why hes not leaving.
Cry Baby Booger eating 0zombies...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJEMUzgBZSI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Quv42iE68 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I guess this is one of the over educated snobs the democrats refer to. Poor lady, Poor Hillary, Poor demtards.
NOW, GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR WAY YOU WEAK MINDED FEEBLE FUCKS.
WE ARE MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
I guess this is one of the over educated PC sensitive snobs the democrats refer to. Poor lady, Poor Hillary, Poor demtards.
NOW, GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR WAY YOU WEAK MINDED FEEBLE FUCKS.
WE ARE MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! Originally Posted by canuckeight
there ftfy, you left out an important word.
there ftfy, you left out an important word. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Thanks DF
Keep pulling Johnsons, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep sucking Johnsons chicken dick.

chimpy thinks he owns this forum. must be why hes not leaving. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
LMAO, coming from a stumpy who starts a dozen threads a day, and replys to the rest.

Thanks DF Originally Posted by canuckeight
Dumb fuck?
Your Johns’ Johnsons are waiting for you at your glory holes, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Your Johns’ Johnsons are waiting for you at your glory holes, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Gary Johnson was who I voted for, you have johns at your glory hole awaiting your mediocre BJ'S You couldn't suck dick well enough to make me a winner.

You are (suck) a loser this is my last reply, you can get your last one and declare yourself the winner.
Sucking Johnsons is your thing, go back to sucking those ding-a-lings, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Keep sucking Johnsons chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
looks like your johnson lost his johnson and got his johnson castrated as a result.

LMAO, coming from a stumpy who starts a dozen threads a day, and replys to the rest.
why do u fucking care what I post? just put me on ignore if you don't like my posts.
looks like your johnson lost his johnson and got his johnson castrated as a result.

why do u fucking care what I post? just put me on ignore if you don't like my posts. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
chimpy thinks he owns this forum. must be why hes not leaving. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
And miss out on poking fun at your dumb ass?