MEN THAT BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE THEY CONSIDER THEM SELF A SUGAR DADDY.... THAT THEIR HIGHER THEN US IN THE HOBBY

the real issue in this thread still remains the actual ship wreck reported in the OP . Originally Posted by eccienewbie

reported by her friend you mean, who wasnt there either?
Entertaining thread.

For the record:

1. I don't have "a history of some questionable behavior with ladies back on ASPD," as alleged by Dannie. I don't know Dannie, and Dannie doesn't know me. All I have is a history of integrity and honesty in the community. Sometimes my frankness ruffles feathers. I also have a history of being kind to flaky providers, like Kristin Keys.

2. I never threatened Kristin or verbally abused her. That's absolutely absurd. Anyone who knows Kristin is aware she's quite disconnected from reality.

3. I never threatened to out a provider to her family, as Kristin claims -- in fact, the lady in question told her family she provided before I ever met her. However, I did attempt to contact the girl's stepmother (who, again, already knew she was a provider) because the young lady was engaging in suicidal ideation and self-mutilation.

4. I was not banned for a long time on ASPD. I was banned for one month because of the drama associated with the provider. My ban had nothing whatsoever to do with Kristin. I chose to stay off the boards longer than a month to maintain my sanity. Haha. Besides, Kristin beats my banning record hands-down. Haha.
  • S-Man
  • 08-09-2010, 10:06 AM
It seems that is being over looked a lot here other than a few like yourself, most here would be reprimanded. IMO, since this is nothing more than a bad session or 3some go bad with some hurt feelings and perhaps buyers remorse, the biggest foul here is that someone other than Brookie gained access to her account. Originally Posted by TexRich
Unfortunately, folks may never know what really happened that Saturday. Only two people really know and one has been trained to sway a jury to his side of an argument.

What we do know is that Brooke admitted to allowing someone else access to her account.

In all fairness, she sent me a PM before she posted this thread. I have no reason to believe it is not her from what she said in her PM. Originally Posted by Dannie
This person also had access to her PMs.

I chose to stay off the boards longer than a month to maintain my sanity. Haha. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Good advice. We all should take frequent breaks to keep our sanity intact.
reported by her friend you mean, who wasnt there either? Originally Posted by TexRich
I wasn't taking sides, and I certainly wasn't taking Brooke's side. In point of fact, I recently came down hard on the side of a hobbyist who was accused of even more significant misconduct than that alleged in this thread (that provider has disappeared from the board for whatever reason). Anyway, the purpose of my post was to point out that the alleged occurrence was the subject of this thread and that the ancillary issue (which is not in any way minor) has been duly noted several times, thereby giving the mods notice of same and all the info they need to deal with it. The hobbyists have likewise been put on notice that they're putting their personal info in jeopardy should they see this particular provider. Those subjects are NOT in dispute. So, I suggest that we stick with the issue that IS still in dispute. Or we could talk about last night's football game, if y'all prefer.
This is getting reallllllly bad with all the character bashing.

I hate drama

Can't we all just fuck and get along??
Or we could talk about last night's football game, if y'all prefer. Originally Posted by eccienewbie

considering TE John Phillips may be out for the season with a torn ACL, no, I will pass....
[quote=eccienewbie;488872] Or we could talk about last night's football game, if y'all prefer.[/quote

That makes much more sense as there were more than 2 people who actually know what happened!!! unless you count the SB and Brooke's *** friend who must have been in the closet???
considering TE John Phillips may be out for the season with a torn ACL, no, I will pass.... Originally Posted by TexRich

I think Jordan Palmer would be out of a job if his brother wasn't Carson.
[quote=ZR1-Man;488897]
Or we could talk about last night's football game, if y'all prefer.[/quote

That makes much more sense as there were more than 2 people who actually know what happened!!! unless you count the SB and Brooke's *** friend who must have been in the closet??? Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Or we could drive this thing to an 8th page debating whether the thread was worthwhile in the first place.

I hate drama

Can't we all just fuck and get along?? Originally Posted by CaptainJones
I completely agree. What's next -- a fourth-person account of how I went to the principal's office in second grade because I looked up my teacher's skirt? Haha.

I've always believed it was contrary to the purpose of a board to close threads. However, I'm starting to rethink my position. Maybe the mods should close this fucker so we can move on to other pursuits.
This has degenerated from the typical "my roomie said this" to a he said, she said, to dredging up the past from ASPD, to slowly escalating personal statements and counter-statements.

I think it's best for all involved to just walk away, have a few drinks and let this just die. Clearly nothing is going to get resolved, and I think more damage than good will come from all this. I agree with the Cap'n.... go stock up on condoms and booze and enjoy life with a lovely lady.

I hate drama

Awesome song comes to mind -

War - Why Can't We Be Friends?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liq_wYFkMoU

I hate drama

i agree i think this one is done now

I hate drama

exactly, which is why I prefer to stay off the radar and out of the press. Bad publicity is a killer.
exactly, which is why I prefer to stay off the radar and out of the press. Bad publicity is a killer. Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
Funny.