Engaged Hobbyist - His fiance found out!

You dips that keep defending her scare the hell out me - especially the providers!!!!!!!!!!'
You dips that keep defending her scare the hell out me - especially the providers!!!!!!!!!!' Originally Posted by Louigi
No one is defending her. What she did was wrong but she is obviously sorry for it. I think she has slandered reputation enough by posting this.
I just figured something out... Look really close everybody.
She was JEALOUS at the heat of the moment and blabbed to the other woman.
They are now FRIENDS... hmmmmmm She is keeping an eye on the ex fiance... I am soooo fucking stupid. Did anyone catch on to this?
A bizness matter is bizness and She wanted us to think just because she LIKED him that it was ok...
If she couldn't have him then, noone could...
That’s only in a court of law; I don't think constitutional principles apply here. Originally Posted by buzzworm86
But we are a community. This girl admitted what she did but in situations where someone might accuse another the mods cannot take ones word over another - without proof!
No one is defending her. What she did was wrong but she is obviously sorry for it. I think she has slandered reputation enough by posting this. Originally Posted by Shayla
Maybe you have not read the whole thread
I just figured something out... Look really close everybody.
She was JEALOUS at the heat of the moment and blabbed to the other woman.
They are now FRIENDS... hmmmmmm She is keeping an eye on the ex fiance... I am soooo fucking stupid. Did anyone catch on to this?
A bizness matter is bizness and She wanted us to think just because she LIKED him that it was ok...
If she couldn't have him then, noone could... Originally Posted by Anita Lay
yes, I wondered why you wouldn't let up! LMFAO
You dips that keep defending her scare the hell out me - especially the providers!!!!!!!!!!' Originally Posted by Louigi
Exactly. I have made a good list with this thread. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.
Soprano? Is she imasculating you? Originally Posted by buzzworm86
No like:
http://www.hbo.com/the-sopranos/index.html
Motion to change the name of this thread to:
Indiscretion in a Provider -- Outed Her Client to His Fiancee
;p
No like:
http://www.hbo.com/the-sopranos/index.html Originally Posted by sketchball82
I see, I was thinking the Vienna Boys Choir.
You know if she didn't have a crush on him she would have been sitting silent....
You win Naomi, Jealousy is mental cancer... Yep.
I was giving her the benefit of a doubt.
How are they going to work things out and move past this when provider is FRIENDS with that girl.. how odd.
Yall need to keep me in line. OMG
buzz...stop putting your worm in my mouth. I had a blonde moment.
EDIT: Double post! How'd that happen?! See below.
You know if she didn't have a crush on him she would have been sitting silent....
You win Naomi, Jealousy is mental cancer... Yep.
I was giving her the benefit of a doubt.
How are they going to work things out and move past this when provider is FRIENDS with that girl.. how odd.
Yall need to keep me in line. OMG Originally Posted by Anita Lay
/whip_crack

HURT SOOO GOOOD...
Let me show you how sorry I am Sir..
I am turning blue from lack of blood.. help.
Help me Buzz.. cut the chains that bind me.
HURT SOOO GOOOD...
Let me show you how sorry I am Sir..
I am turning blue from lack of blood.. help.
Help me Buzz.. cut the chains that bind me. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
You must say the magic words first. If things are back to normal, I'll get the chain cutter.