How would you improve this site?

Says the fucktard with 10,700+ posts. Take your own advice then you can lecture. Originally Posted by Hercules
Sounds like you're a little upset. Send another RTM, lol...

The thread is about suggestions on improving this site. Where the fuck are yours???
Consistent fair treatment of everyone. Don't let one person continue to make it while pointing/banning someone else.

No cyber-bullying tolerated and strictly enforced.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Pffft But it's ok for me to only get pointed right?
Well, I bet the "bad ass" keyboard warriors who have an opinion on everything and a judgement for everyone are the ones who get butthurt the easiest. So, I say get rid of the cyber bullies and things would be more pleasant and much simpler.

Preach it, David!
Pot meets kettle
Sounds like you're a little upset. Send another RTM, lol...

The thread is about suggestions on improving this site. Where the fuck are yours??? Originally Posted by Prolongus
Ahhh the old "stay on topic" fallback when you don't have anything.

Mine is supporting Randall's suggestions and I will continue to RTM violations despite school yard tactics from idiots who try to forum shame the practice.
Yep...you're right. You don't have anything. No suggestions, only "Me, too!" from Randall's ideas. Better than nothing, I guess!

RTM...and away.........
Quote:
Consistent fair treatment of everyone. Don't let one person continue to make it while pointing/banning someone else.

Pffft But it's ok for me to only get pointed right? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Dorky, please read my posts before getting butthurt... what do you think the statement highlighted in red means?

Quote:
Well, I bet the "bad ass" keyboard warriors who have an opinion on everything and a judgement for everyone are the ones who get butthurt the easiest. So, I say get rid of the cyber bullies and things would be more pleasant and much simpler.

Pot meets kettle Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Just an fyi I haven't rtm'd anyone since Tony Bimbino was talking all that shit and that was one time. He's been chilled out for a good while now.

How many rtm's have you hit lately?
Quote:

Dorky, please read my posts before getting butthurt... what do you think the statement highlighted in red means?

Quote:

Just an fyi I haven't rtm'd anyone since Tony Bimbino was talking all that shit and that was one time. He's been chilled out for a good while now.

How many rtm's have you hit lately?
I haven't in a while
...I RTM a lot of shit. I don't give a damn if you put a crybaby emoji on it. Quit fucking up and I'll quit reporting your asses!..... Originally Posted by Randall Creed
What a surprise, lol......... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Fuck, man. You beat me to it! Exactly what I was thinking when I read this in his post. But, in fairness, except for that shit, the rest of his post is pretty spot-on in my opinion.
I would also agree that unused handles need to be 86'd.

Seriously. You haven't typed a word in a single year? Or, if you just logged on, created a handle, and...never did anything else. That's what many of these unused handles are. Some of them are probably cops, who use them to lurk. Then again, some never log on again after creating the handle. Those need to be deleted.

Will it take time? Sure. It doesn't have to be done in one day, just over a period of time. Make it a mission to dump 50 or week or something.

One reason to dump them is, someone else may want to use the handle, for real. Instead of being say, BigWoodBob, that may already be taken, not being used, and is just basically just sitting in the bin, occupying space. Now this guy who wants to use it has to be BigWoodBob...1.

Not the same.
"bad ass" keyboard warriors who have an opinion on everything and a judgement for everyone....get rid of the cyber bullies and things would be more pleasant....

One reason to dump them is, someone else may want to use the handle, for real. Instead of being say, BigWoodBob, that may already be taken, not being used, and is just basically just sitting in the bin, occupying space. Now this guy who wants to use it has to be BigWoodBob...1.

Not the same. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
This actually happened a few years ago. Somebody registered three or four handle names, deleted or changed one letter and used the same avatars. The original handles caught on pretty quickly.