What Would You Do if Client LIED about his ethnicity to get past your screening?

her last post covered the reasons why your response doesn't work well.. there are no easy solutions.. what about requiring certain unscreened guys to send a photo? might help a little.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
She needs to make it work.. the girl doesn't wait for refs to check out before seeing clients for God's sake
Le,Scammers,burglars can easily slip through..

Besides she turn the wrong guy away at the door and he's calling Vice,Cps,Management with a bullshit story

If most of her clients ask for same day appointments,p411 is a safer screening method

A photo?really?
Thank you for the good advice.
To Randall Creed--I prefer not to see AA men because I don't find them to be attractive. It's not a racial thing. I also am not attracted to albino men--and they are as white as they come.
Also, the worst clients I've seen from all sites have been white. But I'm attracted to white men.
I also like Asian men--they are the very best clients imho

So it isn't racial--in fact, the girls I know who have seen black clients tell me that they usually want a black dominant white female fantasy, and also are larger and also want to do it for the full hour. So that's what I'm trying to avoid. Originally Posted by Natalia La Costa
Lmao funny shit. Good thing I'm not attracted to 7 month pregnant chics either or i might have been offended.
Natalia, you make NO sense to me all. I can't quote all the ridiculous statements you've made, but one was your NBA was no racist. Of course it is. If Idris Elba, Terrance Howard, Tyson Beckford, or any other extremely rich and handsome black man booked with you, you would see him. You say you're just not attracted to them. Kind of dumb. Unless you're saying they all look alike. How can you make such a statement about not being attracted to a whole entire race, who have skin from off white to midnight black. They have different faces, different bodies, different sizes, different personalities. They are every one unique and different looking. And how many albinos come to your door?
They also are different men. I've never had one who wanted to pound me the whole hour. The smallest penis I've ever seen belonged to a dark skinned black man. The largest penis belonged to an average looking white dude. You're certainly entitled to see who you want. So you're not attracted to black men. Are you attracted to every white man that walks in your door? No. So attractiveness is not really the answer, when a 60 yo pot bellied bald man who is 5'6" and 250 lbs but is white, walks in. Guess what? Being attracted to your clients is not important for a provider. Do you ask them to send a pic before you book them? And if he makes you hot, you book him.

And that statement that you can't screen if he wants an appointment that same day? Are you that desperate? I require at least a days prebooking, and I frequently get a week ago. My profiles state that short notice is not available, unless you have seen me before.

You give up a lot of rights when you get pregnant. Either use better birth control or accept it. I'm tired of seeing ads "preggo pu$$y is the best". How stupid. Might be better for you, $$, but not that baby. If the baby gets hurt when you have a violent client over for sex, you will be handcuffed and arrested. If the baby dies, it's muder. You have NO right to bring unscreened strangers around that poor child. The courts can even sever your parental rights and the father can file for full custody. Or adoption is always a good option.
Natalia, the advice that others are giving to you here are sound, listen to them.

From henceforth, please don't meet any clients who haven't been thoroughly screened and vetted properly. This means waiting till you hear back from more than 1 provider reference. In your ad/showcase/initial communication, simply mention that short notice same day appointments are not available. Also mention that you have a strict cancellation policy and you don't tolerate last minute cancellations. If a client bails in the last minute, he will need to pay a hefty cancellation fee within 24 hours of the missed appointment or his handle will be shared in the ladies powder room and his reputation will be tarnished by you. This should scare most clients into only making appointments that they're sure they can keep.

I know you're worried because you need to make a living and pay the bills. Unfortunately, you're in a competitive market. There are over 700 ladies in the DFW area alone, with more visiting every day. This is a buyer's market, not a seller's market. You're making it further difficult for yourself by only seeing men who you're attracted to because you're limiting your client base. Keep in mind that the majority of clients are not particularly attractive. A lot of them are short, obese, ugly men. A lot of them are old and balding. As long as their provider references tell you they are clean respectful men, their physical appearance/skin color etc shouldn't matter. Then again, it's your business, your choice. If you want to increase your income, I suggest lowering your rates or adding more value to what you offer to your clients.

Your current policy is foolish. What you're doing is asking your prospective client his race. If he says he's white or asian, you give him your address without waiting to hear back from his provider references and invite him to your door. As long as he didn't lie about his race, you let him in.

A stranger with the skin color of sour cream and a Brad Pitt physique could easily contact you and even give you fake provider references. However, in your desperation for money and your firm belief that white and east asian men can do no wrong whatsoever, you will invite him to your home without checking references and open your door once you confirm that he is indeed white or east asian. Then who knows what that stranger will do to you and your baby. I hope you understand my point.
I have another piece of advice for you, Natalia. Heed it or ignore it as you wish.

Why don't you start a thread in the ladies powder room and request the implementation of a 24 hour provider reference response policy? If you can get the majority of ladies to agree to this referendum, you can at least be assured that you will receive a response from a provider within 24 hours of your reference verification request. Something worth contemplating IMHO.
Great advice ^^^

You ladies need to look out for each other..
please don't meet any clients who haven't been thoroughly screened and vetted properly. This means waiting till you hear back from more than 1 provider reference. In your ad/showcase/initial communication, simply mention that short notice same day appointments are not available.
Unfortunately, you're in a competitive market. There are over 700 ladies in the DFW area alone, with more visiting every day. This is a buyer's market, not a seller's market. Originally Posted by WhiteHippy
I think you guys are a bit tough on Natalia.. she already laid out the reasons why excessive screening and rules are damaging to her business prospects.. and telling her to relax her NBA policy because it restricts her potential client base is not fair.. many ladies have an NBA policy.. Natalia had an extremely negative encounter with a black guy, but she should change her NBA policy to increase business?

this is a buyer's market, and I agree, being pregnant, it is endemically more difficult for Natalia.. but enacting too many restrictions only compresses her opportunities further.
So Natalia isn't attracted to black men - what's the problem with her preference? She's honest about it. So many girls have an NBA policy for one reason or another and besides the black dudes that get pissed they can't see those girls they're left alone. I've said before I'm not really attracted to black or Hispanic girls, just my preference. Some like skinny girls, some big girls, etc - that's what's great here is we can all find what we like.

If I were a black guy I think I would prefer that honesty versus the gal putting on a show just for the money. If a girl doesn't like my type I'd rather them be honest upfront so I know not to see them, I don't get butt hurt about it. Looks like I'm in the minority, pun intended.
Attraction can't be based [solely] on skin color. Put two different male bodies in the dark (both bald headed, so as no giveaway with hair texture), and have 'not attracted to black men' women feel both of them out, and then tell us which one is she attracted to. In fact, use more than 2, because they can luck up guess correctly with one.

Take, say, 7-10 bodies and have them feel them all out. Then they can let us know which ones the aren't attracted to.

[mumbling] Not attracted to skin color...feh!

Attraction can't be based [solely] on skin color. Put two different male bodies in the dark (both bald headed, so as no giveaway with hair texture), and have 'not attracted to black men' women feel both of them out, and then tell us which one is she attracted to. In fact, use more than 2, because they can luck up guess correctly with one.

Take, say, 7-10 bodies and have them feel them all out. Then they can let us know which ones the aren't attracted to.

[mumbling] Not attracted to skin color...feh!

Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Yeah, that's a great idea and I'm sure this will happen.
  • L.A.
  • 06-13-2016, 09:45 AM
Well I just want to say it seems many of the guys here don't even know what a girl goes through in this business and I know its not a good business and its a tough business but it really isn't a good business to be in for a lot of reasons--the least of which is police or playing with clients. Its all the cancelled appointments and all the time screening clients who don't eve show up. Its like being a dentist and people keep booking then canceling. It takes 4 hours to screen some people and in Dallas you don't make much per hour because of all the girls working here.

As for calling the police, that's the worst thing a girl can do. They won't come for hours unless you tell them its an emergency and then the police know your incall location. And then they'll knock on your door and let you know that they know what you are doing.

Also when you piss a guy off like the black guy at my door now he can call my apt manager and claim things are going on in my apartment.

Screening is very hard and here's why--if I ask a man what his ethnicity is, and he lies, and my only way of finding out is to check his provider references, well--I've found that almost no girls reply to provider reference requests fast enough to scren a client who wants to book on the same day. And it seems that most guys here want to book on the same day. So when you book them for the following day, I found out that they cancel or change their plans at the last minute. Then I'm left without a client and then suddenly someone texts and asks for an appointment in 4 hours, and then I email his provider references (lots of texting back and forth takes a lot of time) and then of course the girl is busy and doesnt get back soon or if she does it two days later.

At P411 you can see the clients ethnicity but I know they can lie about that too just by changing their profile. So that won't help.

My solution is to look through the peep hole of my door when they arrive. Originally Posted by Natalia La Costa
I have lots of thoughts on this and they are likely going in all directions.
First, I'm a middle aged white man so I can't even begin to understand the daily struggles that minorities go thru. So I do have compassion for black men when they see someone with a NBA policy.
Second, it's your life and your body and you can choose to see or not to see anyone you choose for whatever reason is valid to YOU and you alone. No one else's opinions matter on that subject...PERIOD!

I'm also not a provider but I do understand where you're coming from on screening, and same day appointments, etc. I realize it can't be easy. I don't know how often the situation you just described happens to others and I don't really have a solution. Once the guy is at your apt and you see he's not as he represented himself it's too late. He knows your incall location. And to compound that issue your incall is your residence.
By looking thru the peephole you can avoid the session but your incall location has been compromised.

I also see you've only been on this site for a couple of months. It might be beneficial if some of the more seasoned providers could give you some pointers in a more private setting so it's not like everybody coming at you at once.
Why even bother contacting a provider or any regular female that clearly stated she doesn't want to see any of your kind? Have some pride in yourself and your race for fuck sake! How can you even get hard for her even if she somehow lets you see her?...knowing that she's not really comfortable about it because of your skin color? (while paying for it too!) Anyone who does such is a disgrace to the black race. Just Stay Away! Originally Posted by makav
You took the words from my mouth. If I met a provider who doesn't see people of my skin color, I would block her number, contact details etc and stay as far away as I can from her. I don't care if she's the most physically attractive woman, her personality and attitude would make me sick to my stomach.

Guys, have some respect for yourself and your race. Don't beg these ladies to see you, they're not going to change their mind anyway. None of us choose our height, skin color, and ethnicity. None of us should be made to feel bad or inferior because of our height, skin color, and ethnicity. Black men, just avoid NBA providers and don't even interact with them.

I don't agree with the rationale of providers who exclude certain races because they've had bad experiences with members of that race. First of all, just because someone is of a certain race doesn't mean he represents that race or that he will follow the stereotypes of that race. We are all individuals. Furthermore, strict screening by using provider references can make sure that the client, even if he comes from a "suspect" race, is a clean respectful pleasant chap whose money is as green as anyone else's.

That being said, I respect the race restriction policies of providers. It's their business, their choice. I would never argue with such a provider, nor should anyone else. If they don't see you because of your skin color, just block them and stay far far away from them.
to the guys saying call the police, you want the provider to yell at someone on other side of the door that she's going to call the cops and attract unwanted attention from apartment manager/neighbors and invite even bigger problems for herself?

proper screening is the way to go, but am sure providers dont respond on time and erections have short attention spans.
Post his handle already.. what you have to lose?
to the guys saying call the police, you want the provider to yell at someone on other side of the door that she's going to call the cops and attract unwanted attention from apartment manager/neighbors and invite even bigger problems for herself?

proper screening is the way to go, but am sure providers dont respond on time and erections have short attention spans. Originally Posted by darkwader
And you think he is going to hang around and draw unwanted attention to himself? All she has to do is claim she does not know him. She can explain why she is there, he cannot.