It has been brought to my attention,

Hey, why dont you do us a little favor and ask her then. Can't believe you would not ask the obvious question. Originally Posted by BarebackLover
Why? A lot of top notch girls here started with pimps. Her entire history is not my business nor anyone else's. Who she is working with now and what kind of behavior she exhibits is what matters to me now. She has stellar reviews, no problems with clients, and plays the game straight up.

I spent time talking to her and the gal who is guiding them in the biz. her mentor is a white girl that I have known for quite some time. If I thought she was currently with "King" or "Mike", then I would have either said so or shut up.
As someone who has had premium most of the time for the last 10 years between here an ASPD I kind of doubt there's much more real proof there than there is here. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=24...=eccie_reviews

Looks like you like the pimped girls anyway looking at your reviews. A few of them are known to have pimps on and off. Why crucify her? Why be so adamant that she is with the aforementioned pimps?

I don't know very many girls anymore, but have been around as long as you have. It just so happens that in this case, I happen to know the ladies in question and know for a fact that they are not currently involved with "Mike" or "King". They travel and live with an experience provider. I don't know the "split" and it is not my business. I do know they are free to walk away anytime. It's not like she is going to reposess Roxxxy's tits if she leaves.

I am not going to change your mind about it, I suspect you just want to argue for arguments sake and I let myself be sucked in. My dumb mistake.

Have a nice day.
Sounds like the girls need to create a thread in here titled, "Pimps and the tricks the try to use to get you" and post their numbers, myspace pages and anything else they use to solicit new earners.

Then when one of these dumbass girls see their "man" is actually out there selling that same shit to others he can claim he "loves" it might offer a glimmer of insight to her as to the scams he runs.
... Originally Posted by LazurusLong
While I have accepted the presence of pimps and am under no illusion that we can get rid of them, I do agree some of them are very bad people and the girls with them could use their eyes opened.

LL, I actually agree with you that it would be a unique and helpful post if the ladies who know the pimp game could make a thread about pimping tips and tricks so that the young ladies who are under their spell could "see" what is happening and make an informed decision.

Too often, their lives are so messed up, that being part of a pimp "family" is better than the home life they grew up in.

I would like to see such a thread. Ladies. What do you say? Does anyone have the chutzpah to start such a thread in an open forum so your fellow providers who are trapped by a pimps hold could have their eyes opened?
Other than Anabelle, who I wasn't aware was pimped at the time, I don't think any of those ladies were pimped when I saw them, unless you know something I don't.
that was a cheap shot I stooped to. I should have shutup. Forgive me. there are many we don't all know about. That is why I got so heated on this one because the suppositions were warranted, but not currently accurate.
I believe that if the pic without the crown WAS photoshopped, they would have taken the extra 7 seconds to remove that bruise from her belly.

So if we are to take Roxxy at her word, then that pic is from when she was 16yo or younger. If staff believes she is truthful, they will remove the picture of an underage prostitute from their website.
It has been a week and no one has had their mind changed. I do not know where the truth is and will probably not ever know. I do know that it is time to dig up another old topic and beat it up again. This one is history for now.