Was I Wrong?

Sure dose. Im already booked today from this thread alone. You guys kills me. Gotta love the asians. Hows amp fan?
"Sure dose. Im already booked today from this thread alone."

Sure dose...well ok. If you're booked all day does that mean we get a break from you? I was actually referring to a regular resume, not your illegal activities resume.
Nahh me walk away. When you walk away i will. Its easy. Me love you long time though. Ilegal huh now that's funny. Is paying a hooker to fuck you legal? Lmaof
Nahh me walk away. When you walk away i will. Its easy. Me love you long time though. Ilegal huh now that's funny. Is paying a hooker to fuck you legal? Lmaof Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Uh, no it's not legal but I opt to spend some extra cash on strange, just don't make it a day job for me as I need to make real coin.
Yeah sure you just pay woman to fuck you in your real life when you can't get it on your own.
Not true, heck I'm even fucking some girls at the crossfire gym my cousin owns, I see you there often, next time I will say hello and will be sure to use the name "Tara". You have no clue trust me...
Yeah sure you just pay woman to fuck you in your real life when you can't get it on your own. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I don't pay them to fuck me. I pay them to give me sex without drama or complications, and then leave after it's over!
I think ST and TARA are just misunderstood, They both can be nice providers, I think they would be great frienemies in the RW. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Often wondered that if the competition aspect for business were removed if many of the ladies here would be friends. As stated in other threads, it can be hard for these ladies to have RW friends that have any idea of what the life is like. Most of these ladies are very nice once you get to know them.
Not true, heck I'm even fucking some girls at the crossfire gym my cousin owns, I see you there often, next time I will say hello and will be sure to use the name "Tara". You have no clue trust me... Originally Posted by Shhhh...
Funny looser i don't go the gym. Nice try
[QUOTE=Shhhh...;1057403306]Not true, heck I'm even fucking some girls at the crossfire gym my cousin owns, I see you there often, next time I will say hello and will be sure to use the name "Tara". You have no clue trust me lol. Grow up
Call me Tara anytime baby. Store mall etc. Love it
But dont have a problem telling you. 24 hr. And katy trail. Cum find me. Will hit the gym together. If you can keep up; )
[QUOTE=Tara Evans;1057403383]
Call me Tara Originally Posted by Shhhh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCvs5pqsMEA
Omg i love the who. Rolling stones beatles. And the doors. Come on baby light my fire.
[QUOTE=Tara Evans;1057403383]
Call me Tara anytime baby. Originally Posted by Shhhh...
Might as well, apparently no one wants to call anyone a bitch around here, I'm so disappointed, all that giphy popcorn, no action. 😔
Come on baby light my fire. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
be happy to.. as long as you call me the Lizard Snake King