Knowing what we know now, would Obama and Hillary have still abandoned Iraq like they did?

And once again, you prove that you really have no interest in any kind of real discourse. As if we can only do one thing at a time. Originally Posted by WombRaider

So which one is Odumbo succeeding at? Defeating ISIS or stopping the rising sea level? Is he worse at walking or chewing gum?

• WTF
  • 05-23-2015, 02:35 PM
So which one is Odumbo succeeding at? Defeating ISIS or stopping the rising sea level? Is he worse at walking or chewing gum?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Are you asking if Obama is succeeding in Bush II inadvertent war on Iraqi Christians? The answer is no. Maybe when Bush II negotiated the withdrawal he should have thought about that.

Sorta like the right thinks about paying for abortions. Maybe Obama is a rightie!
Maybe when Bush II negotiated the withdrawal he should have thought about that.... Originally Posted by WTF

How many times do I have to re-post this video? Your pal Joe Biden was very happy with the “stable” Iraq that Bush II handed over to him.

• WTF
  • 05-23-2015, 03:07 PM
How many times do I have to re-post this video? Your pal Joe Biden was very happy with the “stable” Iraq that Bush II handed over to him.

] Originally Posted by lustylad
You can post it a hundred more times if your purpose is diversion.

We should not have invaded. We should not stay and we should negotiate with the winner of all these Civil Wars. Which likely is Iran what with Bush taking out the counterbalance to Iran in 2003....oh wait that is what the Obama administration is doing. It is that or war and as Bush has shown we do not have the money to continue fighting these wars. When the fuck are ypu so called conservative fuckers gonna realize that. Rand Paul has it right in this and the Patriot Act.

....do you need any more history lessons or do you just want to play silly Joe Biden videos?
....do you need any more history lessons or do you just want to play silly Joe Biden videos? Originally Posted by WTF

Welcome back, fagboy. I see your vacation didn't improve your foreign policy acumen.

Question - Would you have advised Eisenhower in 1953 to bring all the troops home from Korea and not to give a fuck because it was "Truman's war"?
Welcome back, fagboy. I see your vacation didn't improve your foreign policy acumen.

Question - Would you have advised Eisenhower in 1953 to bring all the troops home from Korea and not to give a fuck because it was "Truman's war"? Originally Posted by lustylad
You consistently want to try and juxtapose one situation against another because you can't make a point just sticking to the facts of the situation. What do you expect Biden to say on national television? Bush handed them a bag of shit. And you're now complaining that we're holding a bag of shit. Well, blame your boy W. He loaded up the bag with shit in the first place.

And I'm beginning to be convinced that you're a closet fag too. You and lengua should get together, bump uglies and whatnot.
  • WTF
  • 05-23-2015, 06:05 PM

Question - Would you have advised Eisenhower in 1953 to bring all the troops home from Korea and not to give a fuck because it was "Truman's war"? Originally Posted by lustylad
I was not around in 1953 you senile butt plug.

I was around in 2003 and 2010 and have context to both the invasion and withdrawal. The withdrawal had the backdrop of the Financial Crisis something you chicken hawks fail to mention. The invasion had the distortion of the Bush administration linking 9/11 to Iraq.

I do remember our withdrawal in Vietnam. ..that didn't turn out so bad now did it?

Civil Wars need to be fought out internally and you then deal with the victor.
I was not around in 1953 you senile butt plug.

I was around in 2003 and 2010 and have context to both the invasion and withdrawal. The withdrawal had the backdrop of the Financial Crisis something you chicken hawks fail to mention. The invasion had the distortion of the Bush administration linking 9/11 to Iraq.

I do remember our withdrawal in Vietnam. ..that didn't turn out so bad now did it?

Civil Wars need to be fought out internally and you then deal with the victor. Originally Posted by WTF
Senile butt plug

I think we just found his new name; Senor Butt Plug aka LustyTard
  • shanm
  • 05-23-2015, 07:06 PM
LMAO @ senile butt plug
they don't teach history any more in school, and he should read up on his History of Vietnam I would be willing to bet the people of S Vietnam didn't think it turned out so well
they don't teach history any more in school, and he should read up on his History of Vietnam I would be willing to bet the people of S Vietnam didn't think it turned out so well Originally Posted by gary5912
He was being facetious, you rectum head.
  • WTF
  • 05-23-2015, 10:46 PM
they don't teach history any more in school, and he should read up on his History of Vietnam I would be willing to bet the people of S Vietnam didn't think it turned out so well Originally Posted by gary5912
I was answering from the perspective of people in this country....we had sacrificed almost 60k young men. How many more AMERICAN lives should we have sacrificed?

Sometimes you have to cut your losses. We are now trading with them. You can fly over there as s tourist for Gods sake. Do you care more about South Vietnamese than our own?

How many more lives and money in Iraq?

Get a grip man...You present a Hobson Choice as if those are the only options.

I do remember our withdrawal in Vietnam. ..that didn't turn out so bad now did it? Originally Posted by WTF
You do? ............. "Withdrawal"??????

50,000+/- dead? Returning servicemembers spit on and trashed in the media.

Then there is the ....

The "common denominator"!!!!

The "common denominator"!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Question: From your perspective is a "common denominator," good or bad?

Correct me if I am wrong, the person you labeled as "The common denominator!!!!" repeatedly put his life on the line for his country, while in Vietnam.

Did you do the same?

Or were you one of those less than "common denominator's" who sat back and openly criticized the actions of those who did serve, from the comfort of your Mommie's couch?
So, our current Secretary of State John Kerry means nothing more to you than being what you refer to as a "common denominator"!!!! Originally Posted by bigtex
Yes. He's a "common" denominator. He lied then. He's lying now.

You voted for him in 2004. Correct?