Period sex

i dont know what kind of pussy you guys keep ''running into" but pussy should NEVER stink EVER...PERIOD (pun intended) Originally Posted by Adorna Kisses
THAT declaration in itself is enough to want to get a taste of this young lady.
Pun intended
THAT declaration in itself is enough to want to get a taste of this young lady. Originally Posted by copper
I don't think even those Ladies whose putang stinks even know that their candy jar is smelly. I had an episode where it didn't smell a thing until I FIVed. when I pull out , well my finger stunk like there is no tomorrow.
  • Alli
  • 06-28-2012, 02:46 PM
I tend to get extra horny when I am on my period. Originally Posted by mikkifine
I do right before mine. I have done it while I was on it, but in the shower.
  • RGB93
  • 06-28-2012, 02:56 PM
I will most definitely pass on it. Just personal preference!
I love it!!! I am at my horniest when I am on my period! Originally Posted by seductivesarah
Call me...
DEEP THREAD!
Wow.........Yeah it does seem that my body goes into "Extreme Freak Mode" that time but I don't do dates at that time. I have had a fetish request for it before and he asked me if he could "Run the red light" covered and to do Greek as well... (No more details Lol)

I guess this thread answered one I had in the ladies area awhile back Lol!

Now I am not sure if I am hungry or will wait Lmao! Hmmmmm Wonder if anyone is running "Red light Specials"

It might be a good menu ad on ya just never know Lol!
DEEP THREAD! Originally Posted by BustyCallieGirl

Ageed
THAT declaration in itself is enough to want to get a taste of this young lady. Originally Posted by copper
Pun intended Originally Posted by copper
that sounds HOTTT i so enjoy riding face
Let me know when you are next having your period and are in Houston
My favorite time for daty!
You don't need dark colored towels because I lick up every drop.