Lets get this party started

Did anyone remember to tell the “Sensual Sisters” we’d all be here?
Go ahead and put up an avatar Ansley. Nudity is welcome here. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Ya! None of that no nudity – ESPECIALLY no boobs, un-American business here! Thanks PJ for new HDH home. Where's the damn kissy-face smily? We NEED that one.
Did anyone remember to tell the “Sensual Sisters” we’d all be here? Originally Posted by terbul
I'll call them up at Santa's vacation house and let them know.
Ya! None of that no nudity – ESPECIALLY no boobs, un-American business here! . Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Thanks Lauren for not following suit
Rebels.
Ya! None of that no nudity – ESPECIALLY no boobs, un-American business here! Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Why don't we declare January 7th "fully naked avatar day" -- ladies only please.
What was wrong with Jan 6?
What was wrong with Jan 6? Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Be nice. Some of them are blonde.
I'll call them up at Santa's vacation house and let them know. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Let Elvis know we miss him too!
What was wrong with Jan 6? Originally Posted by atlcomedy
You need to give the ladies time to plan a new avatar.
Why don't we declare January 7th "fully naked avatar day" -- ladies only please. Originally Posted by pjorourke
And Poppy switching back to the Carmen Electra avatar.
Where's the damn kissy-face smily? We NEED that one. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Oliva is correct, I have to admit, eccie is woefully devoid of all those good smileys at aspd.
Glad to see the crew here; hadn't posted on ASPD in a while but now that it's dark and cold maybe I'll have fewer offline entertainments ...

Tim f/k/a "4761ripple"
Waiting on Camille to pop up! Originally Posted by misled
Sweet!

I've used that avatar once somewhere, can't recall where though.
Mischevious minds think alike

C x
I'm around..