South Texas Roll Call

Please let us know when you come "way" down south, RGV.
GOODMORNIN WHO NEEDS A SHOT OF HENNY
Im still here, just been laying low. I haven't had much free time and when I do i don't see much on the ads.
Hello, I'm Aidan MacKenna. I live in Houston but have been traveling to Corpus Christi on business for about the last four years. I consider Corpus my home away from home and love to visit every chance I can.
My names Mike and im a newbie...any ideas on how to dive right in?
I'm here. Damn you guys for getting me hooked on a new hobby.

Fishing just isnt the same anymore...
Well I am DJ and would go to a social meet and greet and bring a female friend or 2 if I knew enough time in advance,
I am Here
HENNESY HERE AND AVAILABLE
Hi Gents And Ladies this is Red here im new to this website still trying to figure out how to post more pictures ....... i have seen a couple of you and hope to meet more ......
HAZEL HERE, EVEN THOUGH I RESIDE IN SAN ANTONIO NOW, I STILL REMEMBER WHEN I WAS "BROKEN INTO THE HOBBY" REMEMBER "EL GATO"
I WILL MAKE MY WAY BACK TO THE RGV & CORPUS VERY SOON LADIES & GENTS.
I cant wait hazel def want to c u take care xoxo
  • dcarr
  • 04-29-2013, 05:54 AM
Welcome Redd, looking forward to meeting you. Hazel looking forward to seeing you again. :-)
Ahh yes Hazel I remember. I was truly your first one from the hobby. My desk was never the same. ;-)
Hi Gents And Ladies this is Red here im new to this website still trying to figure out how to post more pictures ....... i have seen a couple of you and hope to meet more ...... Originally Posted by Redd14

I would love to schedule something when you are in town. Please be in touch.