Thinking?????

The indignant #metoo whore-as-objectified-victim posts are always personal favorites.

This thread is a male lesbianometer.

If it takes being plainly attacked by a prostitute as homely as this to convince you zeros to turn on her, you are hopeless causes.

Anyone with an ounce of testosterone recognizes immediately that this baby elephant is disqualified on sight after looking at the pictures of her rump-roast.

More proof that the male lesbians are in this more for the bonding experience than they are to splooge on, or better yet in, an attractive rent-a-pussy.

Maybe there's some truth to what whole lotta becki said after all.
i too am going to be visiting NYC! i'll be in new york city starting saturday july27th!!!!!!!
i too am going to be visiting NYC! i'll be in new york city starting saturday july27th!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Boston_Banditt
Very good.
i too am going to be visiting NYC! i'll be in new york city starting saturday july27th!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Boston_Banditt
missed it ...by thaaaat much
Excellent looking hook.
Hooker math and sense of time and reality at its finest
Sorry to say but we are about a billion miles away from NYC
Hooker math and sense of time and reality at its finest Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
she also "Lost in Space" ?
I’m still lost. Is This in a different language? Or dialect? Did a knock off Dr Seuss write this? Darn it my derp head can’t wrap my head around this.

If upstate has bad reviews why pick upstate to visit?

Just a few bits of advice ... class gets a girl a lot further than ... nevermind.
I’m still lost. Is This in a different language? Or dialect? Did a knock off Dr Seuss write this? Darn it my derp head can’t wrap my head around this.

If Upset NY has bad reviews why pick Upset NY to visit?

Just a few bits of advice ... class gets a girl a lot further than ... nevermind. Originally Posted by Saltcitykitten
fify
great I would like to book a qs outcall to cheektowaga for 235 PM
nice, tiny LOL
great I would like to book a qs outcall to cheektowaga for 235 PM Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Hilarious

Bless your heart.
Sorry for generalizing the males on here in upper ny. Not geared for all of u just the douche bags commenting. We r all supposed to be adults yet there’s men on here that r very disrespectful. I’m a very sweet girl nvr had a complaint bout service or my attitude. If u don’t like me don’t see me simple as that no need to bash the women on here. I simply asked where a good area was to go if I came up state but this whole thread turned into a shit show. I’m apologies for anyone offended