Where Do You Like To Cum? ;)

I have to go with down the hatch.. DaniDoesDoIt goes all the way down and locks eyes when I blow, and it drives me insane.
  • Bbond
  • 05-12-2016, 07:46 AM
Half cof, other half cim.
I love to cum on some big ass coconut oiled covered tits mostly but CIM is great as well never been a big COF guy but it is fun tho
Don't matter as long as I do cum
I have never came on a girls face. Would love to try it sometime.
CIP or CIM
CIP or CIA deep inside.
Right in the mouth. So hard to aim.
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-14-2016, 04:07 PM
In your hair, so the stiffness as it dries will remind you of me
On your lips, so you can rub it over your face
On your nipples, so you can watch it drip off of them
On your stomach, so you can spread it over you
On your pussy, so you feel it drip off of you
In your pussy, so you can feel me claim you
On your ass, so the heat of it can shock you
On your back, so you can’t reach it to wipe it off.

I guess that is a big....anywhere is fine with me. Wherever you want it.
Now the Main Question.....

Where do you like for us to cum????
Now the Main Question.....

Where do you like for us to cum???? Originally Posted by CPLOVER
I Love It Everywhere
I love CIM, COF, COB..
i Also Lovvee it when its inside of me (with glove on of course)
& i can feel it throbbing after the release!! uugghh...!! I get so wet from that!!
I Love It Everywhere
I love CIM, COF, COB..
& i can feel it throbbing after the release!! uugghh...!! I get so wet from that!! Originally Posted by costa rica

First choice: pumping my load into a warm Bare wet pussy, as she grinds her hips back and forth.

Close second: coming Down the back of her throat.

If not for STD's I'd love to enjoy creampies every time. Originally Posted by Live2eatpussy
gladius82 ;1057879930]Some of the wonderful providers here in Dallas fuck me so well I put it wherever they want it and glad to do so but ...truth be told I prefer in the pussy QUOTE]

Nothing feels hotter, better than coming balls deep in a hot, wet pussy. Nothing Originally Posted by harry
Deep inside.....covered of course. Originally Posted by SNL9933
Throbbing...deep inside Originally Posted by berkleigh
I Love It Everywhere
I love CIM, COF, COB..
& i can feel it throbbing after the release!! uugghh...!! I get so wet from that!! Originally Posted by costa rica
Even with a rubber on, I don't like pulling out of the pussy. This is why the brand of cover is real important. It needs to feel like a second skin. If the guy or girl doesn't have to check at least once if the cover it still on, it has room to be a better condom, IMO. But yeah. In the pussy. Boom. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
My first choice is in the baby maker with a gal who *really* knows how to work her kegels (very rare). Otherwise an uncovered shot at the tonsils. Originally Posted by roadfun
Redsan
Like all above I prefer Deep inside her LOVE BOX while her pussy contracts
milking every drop!!!!!!! (covered with a provider bare with SO)
I have stated this before - The uncovered, simultaneous, vaginal orgasm is the Holy Grail of the Climax world to me, but not something I will ever do with a hooker...With a hooker, it's wherever she likes it other than what is already mentioned. I'm a Giver not a Taker. But most women like to see it, so, I AIM to please. Originally Posted by ManSlut
I agree! With that said, also love being sucked hard right when I cum! Too many stop what they are doing to watch the fireworks! It feels best right when you cum, so don't stop, do the opposite!
Hmmm throat, mouth, between nice tits, throat, face, throat, but you know this Costa Rica lol