The five best looking providers in DFW

• fawn
  • 03-30-2012, 06:00 PM
WOW, Thanx, Nurse V!!!!
I am thrilled and honored to be mentioned in the 5 Best Looking Providers thread! Who would have thought I would ever be mentioned alongside, VNurse, Reese Foster, and Fawn?! I will do my best to be deserving of this honor.

I am a very low-volume independent provider.
I take care of my body - I rarely eat more than one cheeseburger at a time. I take the stairs once in awhile instead of the elevator. I don't drink beer - only Dr Pepper and sweet tea (and pineapple juice). I get massages frequently to keep my skin and fur soft. I shower at least once a week and I take the bike whenever I can instead of the car.

What an honor. I am sooo unworthy.

Thank you again, VNurse. Originally Posted by Crossroads

You are so worthy baby......
Shea,

Thanks for letting me know. I had no idea. I received a group email from Chase in Feb 2012. She did not say anything about retirement. Her website is disabled. Is she still going to school?
Shea,

Thanks for letting me know. I had no idea. I received a group email from Chase in Feb 2012. She did not say anything about retirement. Her website is disabled. Is she still going to school? Originally Posted by flghtr65

She achieved her goals and has a wonderful future.

You are so worthy baby...... Originally Posted by fawn
Ditto!
I'll play
Myra/Gia Stevens
Cheyenne Blake
Hailey Sinclair
Kelly TNT
Reese Foster
Well I'll be visiting for a sort while, so maybe I can make the "top 5 VISITING DFW" list

You guys do have some absolutely beautiful providers there. It's hard to narrow down to 5!
Bryleigh, Kaylea, Ryan Playz, Angel Face and Paulina Originally Posted by TexRich
Partial Agreement
Ryan Playz, Smitten Kitten, Angel Face, Channel Taylor, and to go with the group Reese Foster ( although we have not met, yet )
Well BD, I have to disagree. I have never met Reese, but I stand by my choice and I don't have many people disagreeing with me. If it lends any credibility to my taste in women, I would have put Jess in there as well (I have met her ), but I mention her so often, I was afraid people would start to think I had an agenda. I understand where you are coming from Originally Posted by eccl3

Berkleigh, Reese Foster, Erotic Morgan, Alyssa Nicole, Kelly TNT,Safire Sweet, Hurricane 69,Brandy Michelle, Shea Veille, MAria dfw and her crew.
Allysa Nicole
Asian Angel
Kelly Pressley
Samantha Thom
Xyleena
In alphabetical order:

BigPurdy
Crossroads
geezerdude
slowmover
trsr4me

Originally Posted by vnurse
Wow! I am honored Vnurse! You're at the top of my list!!
thank you for putting me on several of your lists, it means a lot Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
There is only one on my list for the best looking provider; Alyssa Nicole. Enough said.
Well since we are going away from the OP question, and just looks alone in the D/FW area:

DallasBella

Safire Sweet

Nina Moretti

Laylonie

Foxy Roxy
Shea, I wish Chasedfw all the best she was awesome. I took a look at your website. You have nice pictures in your photo gallery. I will fill out your contact form for an April meeting.
Top five

Bailey Oliver
ChaseDFW
LanaStorm
Nina Morettie
AutumnSpring

I missed Aspd girls
am backkkk