Al Bore says illegals at the boarder because of climate change...WTF!!!

You might just need to start reading the whole article before posting or hoping I will not , either way...your response is misleading at best. The first paragraph is the most important and the one I have been trying to hammer home for years.

Since the United States has been running a deficit for years, "by definition, all Americans have a bigger net cost than contribution — first-generation immigrants, second-generation immigrants, and those of us who have been here for three or more generations," he said. "That’s a failure of tax policy, not a story about immigrants."

"The evidence does not suggest that current immigrant flows cost native-born taxpayers money over the long-run nor does it provide support for the notion that lowering immigration quotas or stepping up enforcement of existing immigration laws would generate savings to existing taxpayers," said a post on Econofact co-authored by Donehower and Francine Blau, an economics professor at Cornell University who chaired the panel that released the report.
The claim from the White House shows "a pretty misleading reading of the study," said Margaret Peters, an assistant professor of political science at the University of California-Los Angeles.

Originally Posted by WTF
Read the whole article. Politifact conceded that illegals cost the U.S. at the minimum $43 billion more than they contribute -- year, after year, after year, after fucking year.
The friction came to a head in early 2017 when senior officials offered Trump charts and graphics laying out the numbers and showing a “hockey stick” spike in the national debt in the not-too-distant future. In response, Trump noted that the data suggested the debt would reach a critical mass only after his possible second term in office.
“Yeah, but I won’t be here,” the president bluntly said, according to a source who was in the room when Trump made this comment during discussions on the debt.
The episode illustrates the extent of the president’s ambivalence toward tackling an issue that has previously animated the Republican Party from the days of Ronald Reagan to the presidency of Barack Obama.
But for those who have worked with Trump, it was par for the course. Several people close to the president, both within and outside his administration, confirmed that the national debt has never bothered him in a truly meaningful way, despite his public lip service. “I never once heard him talk about the debt,” one former senior White House official attested. Originally Posted by WTF
Please give a link!
Nowhere do i see where Trump said he doesn't give a fuck about the debt! Also this proves that you are now making up your own definitions! bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Heres your sign!!
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 07:13 PM
Read the whole article. Politifact conceded that illegals cost the U.S. at the minimum $43 billion more than they contribute -- year, after year, after year, after fucking year. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes and if you could read, you'd have understood this small fact. Kinda hard to blame them for something that is really a failure of tax policy.

Since the United States has been running a deficit for years, "by definition, all Americans have a bigger net cost than contribution — first-generation immigrants, second-generation immigrants, and those of us who have been here for three or more generations," he said. "That’s a failure of tax policy, not a story about immigrants."
We need a welfare check on wtf! Someone to hold his hand tonight! He needs it. Hes had a long disappointing day!
Or in alternative definitions? Its been a failure of a day for wtf!

bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 07:17 PM
Please give a link!
Nowhere do i see where Trump said he doesn't give a fuck about the debt! Also this proves that you are now making up your own definitions! bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Heres your sign!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You want a respectful exchange...how about you stop with the immature bahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Trump is doing nothing to cut the debt. There are three drivers. He said he is not cutting SS or Medicare and he was going to increase Defense spending.

If you knew anything about the cost of government, you'd know that that attitude is a big Fuck You to being concerned about the debt. See winn dixie….I pay attention to actions, not political words.

His actions have been a big Fuck You.
Yes and if you could read, you'd have understood this small fact. Kinda hard to blame them for something that is really a failure of tax policy.

Originally Posted by WTF
Politifact conceded that illegals cost the U.S. at the minimum $43 billion more than they contribute -- year, after year, after year, after fucking year.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 07:19 PM
Its been a failure of a day for wtf!
Originally Posted by winn dixie
I have wasted a lot of time with your nonsense today. So you may be right about that! bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 07:21 PM
Politifact conceded that illegals cost the U.S. at the minimum $43 billion more than they contribute -- year, after year, after year, after fucking year. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes and your point? Can you not understand an entire article's point? Do you just look to cherry pick things so you can distort? According to the link you posted...you're a net drain on society!

I have wasted a lot of time with your nonsense today. So you may be right about that! bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by WTF
Alternative definitions again! If thats what it takes for you not to take a header off of a building tonight! Go for it! Maybe you should have a chaperon tonight? I'am concerned for your welfare!
Yes and your point? Can you not understand an entire article's point? Do you just look to cherry pick things so you can distort? According to the link you posted...you're a net drain on society!

Originally Posted by WTF
Politifact conceded that illegals cost the U.S. at the minimum $43 billion more than they contribute -- year, after year, after year, after fucking year.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 07:29 PM
Alternative definitions again! If thats what it takes for you not to take a header off of a building tonight! Go for it! Maybe you should have a chaperon tonight? I'am concerned for your welfare! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'm not the one going to my High School renaming meeting crying about the good ole days!

• WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
They also conceded the fact that you cost the United States money year after year after year....just like a illegal.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Easy IB! wtf is close to the edge. I'am very concerned. He is convinced that people can change a definition to further a lost argument. He was proven wrong and cannot take it. So he did the predictable thing that he always does. Name calling rude and disrespectful posts and more lies..
Can we get a welfare check at wtf's residence? I'am concerned..
They also conceded the fact that you cost the United States money year after year after year....just like a illegal. Originally Posted by WTF
Nothing you've posted refutes that illegals are a net drain on the economy.
They also conceded the fact that you cost the United States money year after year after year....just like a illegal.

Originally Posted by WTF
More insults! There is no room for this type of behavior here at the improved eccie! Please adjust your posting style sir!? baghahahahahahahahhahahahahahh aa