Best song for sex?

I want to fuck you like and animal, don't know who sings it though, sorry guys. And pour some sugar on me by Def Lepoard, Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I knew there was a reason I liked you! Its Closer by Nine Inch Nails... my favorite!
1. Notre Dame Fight Song!
2. Powerhouse ( you've all heard it) [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEuwAh3LFvM"]YouTube- Powerhouse[/ame]

3. Anything by Barry White.
I have to go with ENIGMA .............. Who hasn't to that one....????
how about Ravel's Bolero (from the movie 10). Originally Posted by flexywun
+1 Starts out gentle and slow with building ever increasing intensity to at triumphant climax. What more could you ask for?

~1TGA
Killing me softly, the Fugees.
by Neil Diamond.
+1 Starts out gentle and slow with building ever increasing intensity to at triumphant climax. What more could you ask for?

~1TGA Originally Posted by 1thatgotaway
I have to add that to my List.

~Kelly TNT
I did a review about a year ago of Deanne called Music and Mayhem. Of course lost now forever in the bowels of ASPD lore...it was one of my "Bound & Banged series reviews"

It was an adventurous experiment on fucking to a number of songs I thought would be amazing. I found a couple to be off the charts:

1. Duffy - Mercy
"Begging you for mercy - won't you release me"

2. Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love -
"Give you every inch of my love"

3. Kid Rock - So Hott
"You're so hot, I wanna get you alone, So hot...I wanna get you stoned, So Hot...I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna fuck you like I'm never gonna see you again.

Those were the 3 best of the 10 song set - and a wild 45 minute non-stop festive occasion.

Thanks to Deanne one of my ATF's!

Rev
  • S-Man
  • 02-13-2010, 11:03 PM
Someone once mentioned soundtrack to "The Fashionistas"
Dierks Bentley - Come A Little Closer
Alana Nicole; Black Velvet.

was with a lady in 60's in Bangkok, Thailand her speciality was she would hum the Star Spangled Banner during a BBBJ. wow! makes you want to stand up. lol