Do you take offense to being called a whore on a SHMB?

• WTF
  • 01-06-2014, 01:43 PM
Olivia,

Could you please type in bigger bolder caps

Could you please type in bigger bolder caps

Originally Posted by WTF
Why? You still can't fucking see it! Better?
  • WTF
  • 01-06-2014, 04:16 PM
Bitter Olivia?.... you seem bitter.
Bitter Olivia?.... you seem bitter. Originally Posted by WTF
No, just tired of saying the same shit to you over and over and over again.
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2014, 10:16 AM
Well then quit replying to me...I'm tired of hearing the same ole lie over and over and over.

no, I don't find it offensive - apparently that's just me. I control being a whore, it's my choice, but I've been called worse from something I have no control or choice of...I take offense to that.
Well then quit replying to me...I'm tired of hearing the same ole lie over and over and over.

Originally Posted by WTF
What lie is that Papaw?
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2014, 01:26 PM
Papaw is offensive. Please be offended at words I am offended by just as you want others to be offended by words you think offensive. Would you do that for me Grandma?
^^ who gives a shit WTF stop talking to this whore so she can move around. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Good Duty Judy U hit the nail on the head L D The old slut wont shut the fuck up if people give any credence to her horseshit She Puts me in mind of our old hound back in the day Too old to hunt and wouldn't die either Sometimes putting something out of its misery is the best solution
no, I don't find it offensive - apparently that's just me. I control being a whore, it's my choice, but I've been called worse from something I have no control or choice of...I take offense to that. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Thanks for weighing in, Eva. I always appreciate your opinion!

xoxo,
LMx
Good Duty Judy U hit the nail on the head L D The old slut wont shut the fuck up if people give any credence to her horseshit She Puts me in mind of our old hound back in the day Too old to hunt and wouldn't die either Sometimes putting something out of its misery is the best solution Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES
I fucking miss your ass! How did I not see you in Houston this weekend??
I don't take offense to any words. I only take offense to attitudes and actions.
U shoulda called I lost ur number
I don't take offense to any words. I only take offense to attitudes and actions. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Excellent point, Sexy Maid!
I don't take offense to any words. I only take offense to attitudes and actions. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
And you don't find that those that call women whores, sluts, bitches, etc have a negative attitude towards women? Dirty talk aside, and yes, I find that kind of dirty talk offensive, but for argument's sake let's exclude it since different strokes for different folks and all that, are you saying that when people call women whores, bitches, sluts, etc. their actions aren't offensive. If it isn't an offensive action or attitude in your mind's eye, who do you call a whore and who do you not call a whore so we can understand your context.