Dakota Rayne Prescott

Week 11 superbowl prediction Raiders vs Cowboys...............I predicted trump, the cubs, and very early on Dak's ability would surpass Romo's easily........ Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I was hoping Cowboys vs Patriots Super Bowl, that would be the most American of superbowls
I was hoping Cowboys vs Patriots Super Bowl, that would be the most American of Super Bowls Originally Posted by Tyrannodex
It could happen...sure, why not?

FIVE games remain on every team's schedule so it's waaaaaaaaay too soon to make any kind of prediction who's gonna play who in January (but it's still kinda fun to think What Might Be, right?)

So, if the playoffs started today, (I think) this would be the match ups, per conference:

AFC

Oakland 9-2 Bye
New England 9-2 Bye

(6) Miami 7-4 @ (3) Baltimore 6-5
(5) Kansas City 8-3 @ (4) Houston 6-5

Outside looking in:
Denver 7-4 (Will Elway be looking for a new QB next year?)
Buffalo 6-5 (Rex out of the playoffs....again)
Pittsburgh 6-5 (Injuries and suspensions have been their curse)

NFC

Dallas 10-1 Bye
Seattle 7-3-1 Bye

(6) Washington 6-4-1 @ (3) Detroit 7-4
(5) New York 8-3 @ (4) Atlanta 7-4

Outside looking in:
Tampa Bay 6-5 (Getting hot...still time to make a move)
Minnesota 6-5 (GREAT defense...but worst running game in the NFL)

I suspect this list will change some by the time January rolls around. Case in point, Denver was in until this past Sunday night before giving the game away to the Chiefs in OT (thus, the "hot" Dolphins slipped into the #6 seeding). The NFC looks pretty solid (but) history has shown us December has been a "moving month" for some teams.

Stay tuned~
Any opposing coach throwing 90% of the time in the NFL is asking to be beaten on a regular basis....especially when facing Dallas.

Go three and out on just a couple of your possessions vs the Cowboys and that miscue plays right into Dallas' game plan: you end up putting Dak and Zeke back onto the field to eat up yardage and the clock, while you continue to wear your own defense out.

Ask Washington how throwing the ball (74% of their overall plays last Thur vs Dallas) worked for them....Pittsburgh (70%) a couple of weeks prior.

I'm sure you're being somewhat cheeky while saying that, Pro. It's true, while Dallas does not pile up many take-aways.....their offense on the other hand does a nice job of not giving the ball away either. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Maybe Wash and Pitt. lost because they didn't throw ENOUGH, lol. The Redskins QB was just four passes shy (41) of the NFL record for most passes completed in a game. Dallas is second to last in interceptions (A whopping 4) this year.

This is gonna catch up to them...IJS.
One thing we should look forward to, to be sure....DC Rod Marinelli is gonna be rewarded for his patience with many if not most of next year's draft picks designated to bolster his defense. And that, for Cowboy fans, should be very, very exciting news. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Back in late Nov, last season, I was taking a peek into late April's NFL Draft (for the record)....

This weekend's haul:

DE...CB...CB...wr...S...DB...DT...wr...DT

7 outa 9 go to Marinelli's side of the ball (as I predicted....thank you). Looking ahead (again) if Charles Tapper and Jaylon Smith (both from last year's draft) get the Green Light, the Dallas Defense is gonna quite different in 2017....

Oh, btw, not dissing the wr's...especially that Switzer kid. Putting him in the line-up on third downs (with Beasley) could be the second coming of Welker-Edelman, hmmm?
Good call
  • grean
  • 05-02-2017, 02:31 PM
With a defence even a tad better than last year's, we have the playoffs locked and a very damn good shot at SB.

Tony Romo can suck it!! Team Dak!