Redefining Austin CoEd - SL and I were talking with Ricky and....

I'm bored, you guys are boring me. Is that the new direction you are taking it?

It seems to me you're missing a key player or 2 to get this thing rolling. Originally Posted by blowmypop23

BMP23,

you're talking to a guy who ran and scurried off like a little B when Whispers got banned, he "claimed" he was just taking a break. Yet as soon as Whispers comes back here he is in coed again acting like a fucken badass hiding behind big brother...psssh shows you what kinda balls he has

*rolling my fucken eyes*
BMP23,

you're talking to a guy who ran and scurried off like a little B when Whispers got banned, he "claimed" he was just taking a break. Yet as soon as Whispers comes back here he is in coed again acting like a fucken badass hiding behind big brother...psssh shows you what kinda balls he has

*rolling my fucken eyes* Originally Posted by Little Monster

You Austin guys are a trip! Whispers keeps it weird down there in Austin.
I can only work with the material provided.
Don't sell yourself short, W.

You've got a good propensity to mash pulp.
I can only work with the material provided. Originally Posted by Whispers

MacGyver was resourceful and showed one only needed a ball of string, some duct tape, and an imagination to do just about anything he set his mind to

IB
  • Old-T
  • 10-31-2015, 06:22 PM
MacGyver was resourceful and showed one only needed a ball of string, some duct tape, and an imagination to do just about anything he set his mind to

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
And a pocket knife.
I guess we should all stop holding our breath. The great and all knowing whimpers seems to busy concocting another smear campaign against a SA hook to grace us with a new direction.

What the fuck happened to SL. nothing but a lap dog now? Let me guess SL, did he invite you to a meet up and have some dirt on you or something?

And how is little Ricky going to help with this direction? He can't even stay unbanned long enough to uh..............well do or add anything.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Don't forget some WD-40 to keep things well lubricated.
What the fuck happened to SL. nothing but a lap dog now? Let me guess SL, did he invite you to a meet up and have some dirt on you or something? Originally Posted by blowmypop23
It's always interesting seeing a new lemming appear and grab onto some little bit of dirt fabricated by someone else in order to disparage me because they can't come up with anything accurate other than people don't like the way I post or the things I have to say at times.

SL is actually a friend and we each know who the other is IRL as is the case with a lot of people around here.

Although I have been outed twice there has never been a single story ever presented here or on ASPD in the 15 years I have posted as "whispers" where anyone could make that claim that I had "dirt" on them.
[QUOTE=31 Flavors;1057391134]If you haven't figured out who blowmybabycarrot23 is yet???
Staff edit FF

Wow, someone did that? What a low life!
Hi Rick, nice story.

I see you haven't been banned yet. I'm sure that will change soon enough.
It's always interesting seeing a new lemming appear and grab onto some little bit of dirt fabricated by someone else in order to disparage me because they can't come up with anything accurate other than people don't like the way I post or the things I have to say at times.

SL is actually a friend and we each know who the other is IRL as is the case with a lot of people around here.

Although I have been outed twice there has never been a single story ever presented here or on ASPD in the 15 years I have posted as "whispers" where anyone could make that claim that I had "dirt" on them. Originally Posted by Whispers
Sorry dude but you don't have friends, just people you dig dirt on and out when they stop serving your purpose.

How many smear campaigns have you started against mods and providers and hobbyist. You had one against still looking a while back too. About how he liked to force chicks to bareback him.

What I don't get is why you think anyone gives 2 shits about anything you post. The only people who follow you are the people you have shit in or the people you get discount pussy for. Everyone else see's you for the fos blow hard your really are.

Little Ricky has turned into nothing but a joke always trying to date hookers because he can't afford pussy. He goes from WK to stalker who posts nonsense once they tell him to buzz off.

I loved the slave bs, she went from "it's not you little Ricky I just can't love" to hey folks I'm in love.

Hahahahaha

Where's that new direction whimpers

All I see is the same clinging shit I dropped in the toilette this morning.
Now Whispy, SL and RockerRick are back together again and you can see the direction they want to take COED just like b4

Welcome back RockerRick!

If you haven't figured out who blowmybabycarrot23 is yet???
It is a stupid fucktard that shacked up with a fat hooktard, impregnated her, and was so fucking irresponsible that they gave the trick baby up to a relative....
That stupid fucktard went by the handle ###### and is cowardly hiding behind a new handle to take shots at folks. Originally Posted by 31 Flavors