BUTTER FACE Providers.....

*I'm torn*

Hey Zarah,
Why are you cluttering Still looking's threads with off topic bs?

You seem to take alot of energy in rebutting his quims when it
shouldn't be phasing you and don't flatter yourself with your
NBA policy because I do the same. My research shows that you
are not that highly favored.
Smart move in diquising your face and where are your eccie
reviews sweetie? You have always said that you don't need
to advertise on eccie and now you have a showcase. Originally Posted by hobby hound

I just post here. You will not see an ad posted by me here. You've got the wrong girl.

For someone that just joined the board yesterday *rolls eyes* ,, you sure do know a lot. Do you really think people are that stupid?
We all know who you are sweetie.

As for my reviews, they're all over the boards. I'm highly reviewed across the country. Hate on it.

Now....Fuck off.

xoxox,
Zarah

p.s I have reported you to the moderators.

But contrary to some people's beliefs, most of us providers who do blur our faces don't do so because we're ugly, LOL, it's for discretionary purposes. Originally Posted by alluringava
Gosh anyone that thinks a provider blurs her face because she's ugly is not too smart. We kinda need to keep this part of our lives private for obvious reasons.
Hobby hound, why not post with your everyday handle instead of hiding behind some made up handle. I would at least respect the fact you had the balls to post your feelings and stand by them. Now you just look like a pussy hiding behind a fake handle trolling the boards. Stop embarrassing cajuns. Originally Posted by simpleton
Exactly .
Obvious troll is obvious. lol

Sometimes guys like us mean Zarah :P Originally Posted by alluringava
Exactly!!! And people will never get it lol!

To SL: Sorry for the threajack!
And I have been accused of starting boring mundane threads...... Oh look a baby butterfly! LOL

But contrary to some people's beliefs, most of us providers who do blur our faces don't do so because we're ugly, LOL, it's for discretionary purposes. Originally Posted by alluringava
I understand and agree with that statement! Some don't even show their faces, but it has nothing to do with being a butter face! But then there are a few......

I'll be in Las Vegas from January 5th-9th. Reno is only 7 hours away. How about you show up at the Bellagio or the Wynn depending on when you come and take a ride on the SL Express! All you have to do is bring yourself. Now I will bring flowers, a roll of plastic, 5 gallons of oil and a Garage Door Opener! So you’re saying to yourself.... why would I do that? Well it will be fun and you get a SL Las Vegas 2012 T-Shirt! They are monogrammed, cute and they are pink.
*I'm torn*

Take some time off, perhaps it will heal! LOL

To SL: Sorry for the threajack! Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
You can't hijack my threads. So long as it doesn't turn raciest!
You can't hijack my threads. So long as it doesn't turn raciest! Originally Posted by Still Looking
macie - it's ok babe...I"m sure you are pretty - but if I were a guy and that's really your ass...all i'd want to do is have you bent over the back of a chair and fuck you while I grab & smack your ass the whole time.

Call me a dirty dog if you wish. But that alone would do it for me. LOL

Speaking of buttah faces with bad attitudes - ran into one in chat last night. Only been here a month and thinks she can run against girls like me and other ladies who were TRYING to tell her to play nice. She'll learn.

Threads like this say it for me. She wasn't even pretty and had the nerve to tell others that they were ugly...had ONE review. It's a sad state of things when that happens. I know the facts as they are regarding my looks, my body and my services. I don't front and I don't fake. It is what it is.

But damn macie - that ass.

Fuck. Originally Posted by tntangie
Thanks babe!
How important is a providers face? I have seen providers that have obscured there facial feature’s so as to protect their identity which is certainly understandable! Then when I met them, I checked to see if perhaps my watch stopped? KILLER body but not so pretty faces! Perfect skin, super nice boobs, well dressed, hour glass figure, sweet as can be... but just not a pretty face. Now we’re NOT talking butt ugly or hideous, the face just doesn't match the rocking hot body? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Extremely!
Exactly, I agree.
Exit stage left. (sprinting)
Doesn't matter.
Impossible (that combo that is-violation of the natural order).
Again, doesn't matter...my DICK won't let me.

Ok, were all in mourning, because London is gone! Let’s play nice!

Click on the MOD happy dance link and everything will seem much better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cujri...eature=related
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Yeah, I found myself digging my own grave the other day, but stopped and wondered . Once, I'm in who would bury me? London would, but she's gone.

The best I can do is use this little emoticon as much as possible...perfect embodiment of HER:
We all have our crosses to bear, right Mijo? Some are just heavier than others! LOL
mercy, mercy, I mean Macie, Macie, Macie.
My heartbeat is really racing and my temperature is rising.
SL you're a freak (of nature that is). I admire you. The ladies drool over you. I'm jealous of your avatar!

LOL

We all have our crosses to bear, right Mijo? Some are just heavier than others! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL you're a freak (of nature that is). I admire you. The ladies drool over you. I'm jealous of your avatar!

LOL Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Thank you kind Sir! Speaking of jealousy.... when are we going to read about "London's Britches Falling Down?" LOL The brotherhood is waiting patiently!
Thank you kind Sir! Speaking of jealousy.... when are we going to read about "London's Britches Falling Down?" LOL The brotherhood is waiting patiently! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I told her first, then everyone else...I'm having tech difficulties. I still do not have my laptop back. (review coming)

She sent me a threatening email today (or, was it last night?). I went to the cops to get a restraining order. They told me to fuck off.

You guys are sadistic. You knew what she would do to me (yet, no warning). You know what she did to me (yet, you prod me on). You want to hear the details (sadistic MoFos).

I will when I can. Tell London I've got a restraining order out against her.

Well whatever you are using to post with can be used to do a review on as well....
EA, this is some 'one finger' doing. You are cruel.
(Evil Twin)
You've made some moster posts with that one finger my man I'm sure you can handle it.

London I'm sure you are still observing from afar.... You didn't do a very good job if he isn't doing what you told to by now