Whatever Happened To... (insert provider/hobbyist name)

Pursia retired from the hobby sometime ago but I have talked to her from time to time. I don't want to invade her privacy but I will say she is doing just fine as a JOCO office worker.
I'll see if I can think of some others later. I'm wondering about Taylor Sweet.
For a number of reasons, I've had a cooler tool in the hobby the past couple years. I've done most of my running around in SGF and Joplin lately.
That's good to hear about Cadence although I've never seen her. That pink plaid short skirt picture she used to have used to drive me crazy.
Jordan Taylor.....Best of all time. Wish I knew how she was doing.
Topeka Redhead Tawney? or Tawnie? Originally Posted by old-tyme-racer

Sara
Pursia retired from the hobby sometime ago but I have talked to her from time to time. I don't want to invade her privacy but I will say she is doing just fine as a JOCO office worker.
I'll see if I can think of some others later. I'm wondering about Taylor Sweet.
For a number of reasons, I've had a cooler tool in the hobby the past couple years. I've done most of my running around in SGF and Joplin lately.
That's good to hear about Cadence although I've never seen her. That pink plaid short skirt picture she used to have used to drive me crazy. Originally Posted by Bush-wacker69
Taylor Sweet also retired from the hobby, and is moving her life in a different direction. I talk to her from time to time and she is doing well. Still Sweet as ever!

Bush-wacker, I seem to recall a slender blonde you saw many times around the same time frame that you were seeing Pursia, but can't remember her name. As I recall, she might have had some personal problems from time to time.
Wishing Kellie Kason would come out of retirement. Perfect man mades!
I saw Heidi of Lawrence alot. I think my names is on her degree as well as hers.
I saw Heidi a couple of times. Fun girl who overcame a lot. I was wondering how she's doing the other day when I had this conversation with a fellow monger
Carlie Donovan and her patented CORE treatment. If you didnt experience it, you really missed out.
Also early morning sessions with Sasha. Optimum time of the day for her
I really enjoyed her, she would call me on her way in town. We had a great time and I miss her. Cute little spinner with puffies!
  • red23
  • 11-04-2011, 03:53 PM
Heaven..housewife from Blue Springs.....weird but nasty
Heidi doing well in Chicago
Charlotte Bell.

I was in KC on business about 18 months ago and she completely dismantled me for 2 full hours, probably the most enthusiastic fuck of my life (including my honeymoon). I still ave visions of that super fine ass in standing mish.
Candy Dancer. Gave me the pleasure of my first Greek experience in the hobby back in 2003.
Meadow. Saw her once in 2006 or 2007. NCNS for a second date and then disappeared.
And Lovely Heidi is retired, she was one of the greats. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Agreed. She was awesome.

Seems that Jen of the North (red head type) has pretty much disappeared. Hasn't posted on BP in months.
Andrea Mountjoy

Taraofkc

Sigh Originally Posted by catnipdipper
I used to date Tara for a couple of years and I've lost touch with her also. Miss her, but not some of the craziness that caused us to break up all of the time.

For some of the newer folks here, this Tara is half hispanic and not the Tara that came around later offering massages.