ALERT on Natalia Mori and her friends

I've attacked both of them in the past...am I also him?

Y'all are confusing facts with reality...the reality is y'all will never know the facts...so why defend either of them?

Why am I blabbing about it? Because I have an orgasm every time I get to ridicule a moron...and I've had so many today I'm becoming dehydrated...it's good to be me... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Now that's rich. I would place you in one of the "I" categories. So, an Imbecile or Idiot criticizing a Moron.

The words moron, imbecile, and idiot mean different things. In psychology, an idiot has the least intelligence on the IQ scale (this now is equivalent to someone who is mentally retarded or the more politically correct “mentally challenged”); an imbecile is not quite as dumb as an idiot and is now considered equivalent to moderate retardation; a moron is then the highest level of intelligence for someone who is mentally retarded, thus considered as being mildly mentally retarded. Specifically, those who have an IQ between 0 and 25 are idiots; IQs between 26 and 50 are considered imbeciles; and those who have an IQ between 51 and 70 are considered morons.
Did you not bother to read Darth's comment?

Please...tell us more about that diminished mental capacity...do you have anything else you can cut and paste to further your attack on me?

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index....ferent-things/
Because I have an orgasm every time I get to ridicule a moron...and I've had so many today I'm becoming dehydrated...it's good to be me...

The pot calling the kettle black.
That's not personal...I mentioned no one in particular...unlike you...

Go talk to Darth about it...let me know how it works out...
Creator of this thread is an idiot and love all the ladies that jump on these NM threads to ride her coatails for business purposes.

Entertaining reads.
So I see this is about to become another attack thread? Don't let it get personal.

The truth is...WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH!?!? Originally Posted by DarthMaul
It's not attacking I wuv wakeup in a different way if we don't call each other names something is wrong... But dorfy is sorry
Ha ha. Wait, what??!! Like, seriously?? Listen to Darth Maul. Let's keep personal attacks off the Board and stay on topic, shall we? Originally Posted by pxmcc
Aww now your hiding behind a mod it's cute really
The OP stopped posting. NaMo isn't posting...

Can't we just give it a little rest already?

BTW, not that the OP owes me any explanation, but FYI, I never did receive any message from the OP as I suggested he do.
Hope everyone had a nice Christmas!
Is "moron" Wakeup's new word of the week?
Heh.
New??? It's my word of every week...there's too many of y'all around for it to be only semi-weekly thing...
  • pxmcc
  • 12-27-2016, 03:15 PM
Aww now your hiding behind a mod it's cute really Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Ya you know me. I always run and hide, right? Never do anything controversial. Lmfao at that one.

K back on topic. I say we give this thread a rest til NM has had her say. This guy may be full of shit, or maybe not.
New??? It's my word of every week...there's too many of y'all around for it to be only semi-weekly thing... Originally Posted by Wakeup
LMAO
The OP stopped posting. NaMo isn't posting...

Can't we just give it a little rest already?

BTW, not that the OP owes me any explanation, but FYI, I never did receive any message from the OP as I suggested he do. Originally Posted by YummyMarie