Yup...I'm going there. We have periods.

well and there are some man that like it during the red rain season... i magine Originally Posted by duroperoseguro

Red rain season LOL that's an interesting way of putting it. I call it Crimson Tide after one of my favorite movies.
That is a great idea. It never effects my job..lol thats the upside of being only l1 never have to stop working. But I have friends that are and they always do BLOW AND GO SPECIALS FOR 7 days ONLY....lol
I seen a girl one time put make up sponges up their and DID NOT TELL THE GUY SHE WAS ON HER PERIOD>.... YUCK.. But she looked at me and said I can not NOT WORK for seven days.
I Think it is a great idea to have catagorys in the ads. L1.....ads L2 ads and L3 and beyond.........
I can't believe this thread is still going...

LOL

I hope they decide to do a L1 L2 forum...

I really really really doooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with Kaylee, new forum and it has got to be called "Shark Week" = perfect!!!

And half off should be the norm....I mean it just makes geographic sense....LOL.
  • R.M.
  • 12-29-2011, 02:11 PM
I don't have one I'm on the shot. Don't miss it either...
and somehow this idea comes to me how about a french and russian special once a month. those tits alone would be worth the price of the service. then give the guy a $50 coupon for reg service when avail.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is awesome!

And as a side note is should say "Chocolate strongly recommended". Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick