Boltfan has a secret to share

Talking trash about getting together to brawl is just rediculous. Originally Posted by LoveNHorny
he started it..
Abe, why are you backing out? Bolt sent his email for the boxing match. Other than you think it looks stupid, what's your excuse?

Only a complete fool would coordinate something like this in private for a "street fight". Nothing stopping either party from bringing lots of people and whatever weapons they like.

All because you don't think he earns points (still waiting to hear how you know this) for guideline violations on a fucking hooker message board?
Abe, why are you backing out? Bolt sent his email for the boxing match. Other than you think it looks stupid, what's your excuse?

Only a complete fool would coordinate something like this in private for a "street fight". Nothing stopping either party from bringing lots of people and whatever weapons they like.

All because you don't think he earns points (still waiting to hear how you know this) for guideline violations on a fucking hooker message board? Originally Posted by corona
have no desire to go public and be "outed"
have no desire to go public and be "outed" Originally Posted by honest_abe
Then why attempt the street fight at all? Outing would be the least of your concerns when compared to a .45 in your brainpan...
Then why attempt the street fight at all? Outing would be the least of your concerns when compared to a .45 in your brainpan... Originally Posted by corona
not worried about that..
not worried about that.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
which implies you're bringing your own friends with their own weapons
Cunt Cunt Cunt Originally Posted by PeterBota
I for one am happy you're back. Staying away last week and then this thread makes you look pretty good.
which implies you're bringing your own friends with their own weapons Originally Posted by corona
no not at all..
And I'm waiting for yours.

Since you've decided you're going to call out members, mods and board management, accuse members of violence against women and have stated clearly that you think the way to settle these matters is on the "street", then consider yourself called out just as you've called out so many.

And understand you did something way beyond accusing people of unfair board behavior. You said women should note his violence, implying they're at risk. You crossed a line with real world implications. Unfortunately for you you did it in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I grew up in an abusive household. When people throw accusations like that around to try to score points, they piss me off. Too many women really are victims for your dumb ass to bring that up as an unwarranted attempt at a subtle insult. And I assure you that my anger is more intense, and more justified, than the drivel you keep posting.

So put up or shut up.

And I always picked the wrench, because fuck him.
Since you've decided you're going to call out members, mods and board management, accuse members of violence against women and have stated clearly that you think the way to settle these matters is on the "street", then consider yourself called out just as you've called out so many. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
i never accused anyone of "violence against women"..

he started and suggested the whole "fight night" bullshit.. all i'm doing here is standing up for myself..
Maybe a side wager would make the fight night idea more appealing. Whoever loses agrees not to post for a year.
Maybe a side wager would make the fight night idea more appealing. Whoever loses agrees not to post for a year. Originally Posted by TinMan
Abe has already said he's not going to participate in the fight night, only a secret street fight.
He gave a straightforward answer to my question regarding why he felt the need to start this thread: he's tired of Bolt's insults. What better way to get them to stop than a little side wager?
And I'm waiting for yours.

Since you've decided you're going to call out members, mods and board management, accuse members of violence against women and have stated clearly that you think the way to settle these matters is on the "street", then consider yourself called out just as you've called out so many.

And understand you did something way beyond accusing people of unfair board behavior. You said women should note his violence, implying they're at risk. You crossed a line with real world implications. Unfortunately for you you did it in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I grew up in an abusive household. When people throw accusations like that around to try to score points, they piss me off. Too many women really are victims for your dumb ass to bring that up as an unwarranted attempt at a subtle insult. And I assure you that my anger is more intense, and more justified, than the drivel you keep posting.

So put up or shut up.

And I always picked the wrench, because fuck him. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
Great point - I also have concern of Abe's tendencies of violence towards women.
Maybe a side wager would make the fight night idea more appealing. Whoever loses agrees not to post for a year. Originally Posted by TinMan
I agree to those terms

Lying Abe, you condone football, but not boxing. Of the two sports, which one has caused more debilitating injuries?

I challenged you to a sporting match. You cry violence, but you are cool with football ball.

Sorry. But badmitton is not my bag. Dont want to play with shuttlecock.