Going Clear

If you won't take the bet, you admit you were wrong and were running your mouth for a change.

That's easy to see.

How can anybody believe a word you say from here on out, CORNHOLIO? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You have seen me admit nothing ManLover. Again fuck off man stalker.
You're a born liar, Cornholio. You've already admitted to it. You posted it.

Of course you also posted that you fear no man.

How about clowns? How about Santa Claus? How about broccoli?

it's one thing to stick your fat foot in your mouth and not have the courage to stand by your accusations, but your continual denial of it I dicatws you're as mentally challenged as your are ignorant.

A real man would meet his fate head on. You seem only willing to get to the bottom of it.

Take the bet or admit you were wrong, you gutless aashole.

it's one thing to stick your fat foot in your mouth and not have the courage to stand by your accusations, but your continual denial of it I dicatws you're as mentally challenged as your are ignorant.

A real man would meet his fate head on. You seem only willing to get to the bottom of it.

Take the bet or admit you were wrong, you gutless aashole. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
speaking of assholes, somebody wrote a song about you

youtube/luKmSLXukaw

Take the bet or admit you were wrong, you gutless aashole. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What is DICATWS and AAHOLE ?
Has is to do with your obsession with man ass and genitalia ? Crazed homo !
You are a stupid man. What part of fuck you,your queer bet, your lies and insults are you too stupid to understand. Your stalking and battering is incessant. Go away now before I puke again.
You're quite the word detective aren't you CORNHOLIO?

Of course, you called me out in this thread and after a total beat down, you keep coming back like a punch drunk welterweight who shoulda hung Em up years before

You're stalking me here, CORNHOLIO. You're a disappointment to spell checkers everywhere.

You're quite the word detective aren't you CORNHOLIO?

Of course, you called me out in this thread and after a total beat down, you keep coming back like a punch drunk welterweight who shoulda hung Em up years before

You're stalking me here, CORNHOLIO. You're a disappointment to spell checkers everywhere.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nothing beat here but you perhaps, Pud Puller