Trump didn't get a big enough ass whoopin before. He's ready for more.

I'm assuming you are speaking about a good old fashioned hand-rolled tobacco cigarette.
I'm assuming you are speaking about a good old fashioned hand-rolled tobacco cigarette. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

Young man, if you only knew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUwc3EcSAUE
Trump just being a dumbfuck as usual. He talks all big and tough but when it came to getting people out in the 12 months he had, nada.

DJT: “Never leave an American behind. Never leave a soldier behind. I mean, there’s some basics of our country. Number one is never leave our people behind – soldiers, Americans. And they’re leaving, I believe, thousands, thousands. This is before you get to loyal Afghans, which is a very big subject in itself. That’s a very, you know, no country has ever won or lost a war and then taken a big part of the population and brought them into our country. That’s never happened before, in all fairness. But with that being said, we had some very loyal people, some very good people who were highly paid, by the way. They were paid. It’s not like they did it for free, but they were interpreters, and they were other things. But I would say you have to go very strongly on it. Never leave an American behind. Never leave a soldier behind. You can’t do it. Can’t do it.” ����

Amen. Can someone get this clip to Biden? He could really learn something from the real POTUS. Originally Posted by bambino
  • oeb11
  • 09-06-2021, 08:14 AM
Thank u - DPST minions -

Obsessed with Trump and his posterior - as always
just as the obsession with Che' and his long, hard, hot cigars.

Sad - But True!!!
DJT: “Never leave an American behind. Never leave a soldier behind. I mean, there’s some basics of our country. Number one is never leave our people behind – soldiers, Americans. And they’re leaving, I believe, thousands, thousands. This is before you get to loyal Afghans, which is a very big subject in itself. That’s a very, you know, no country has ever won or lost a war and then taken a big part of the population and brought them into our country. That’s never happened before, in all fairness. But with that being said, we had some very loyal people, some very good people who were highly paid, by the way. They were paid. It’s not like they did it for free, but they were interpreters, and they were other things. But I would say you have to go very strongly on it. Never leave an American behind. Never leave a soldier behind. You can’t do it. Can’t do it.” ����

Amen. Can someone get this clip to Biden? He could really learn something from the real POTUS. Originally Posted by bambino
I hate to break it to you but we took in more Vietnamese refugees after the fall of Saigon than we have taken in Afghanistan refugees after the fall of Kabul. I'm not certain but I would bet we took in more Jewish refugees from Europe after World War Two as well.

Donald Trump is good at saying what he thinks people want to hear but he rarely has any actual facts to back up his dumb ass statements. (read lies).
  • oeb11
  • 09-06-2021, 08:34 AM
the Vietnamese refugees came to America- adopted the Republican values - worked hard and made constructive lives

DPSTs ar importing thousands of sleeper cell Islamic terrorists ( as Ilhan Omar) - to destroy the Constitution and Rule of law.

Thank U - foolish DPST idiotology devotees

BTW - txdotguy - When will you DPST minions get the message that The criminal senile fiden cabal controls teh Oval Office.

Xinn and Comrade Xi still had not informed the sheeples???
the Vietnamese refugees came to America- adopted the Republican values - worked hard and made constructive lives

DPSTs ar importing thousands of sleeper cell Islamic terrorists ( as Ilhan Omar) - to destroy the Constitution and Rule of law.

Thank U - foolish DPST idiotology devotees

BTW - txdotguy - When will you DPST minions get the message that The criminal senile fiden cabal controls teh Oval Office.

Xinn and Comrade Xi still had not informed the sheeples??? Originally Posted by oeb11

Your paranoia is shining brightly today. Most refugees are simply looking for a better life. As a society we are better off getting these refugees educated and putting them to work.

The ability for refugees and their families to better themselves via education and work is a great motivator to integrate into US society. They don't call the US the land of opportunity for nothing.
  • oeb11
  • 09-06-2021, 08:47 AM
it is fun to watch the self-descriptions on response by screeching, howling, DPST sheeple / minions.

Nothing sets off a DPST like contradicting their Xinn narrative.

LOL
DPSTs just want to live off teh 'Rich' and have life of misery in shit- hole cities their Dear Leaders create.

See thread on Crime in American Cities -

DPST minions/sheeples!
it is fun to watch the self-descriptions on response by screeching, howling, DPST sheeple / minions.

Nothing sets off a DPST like contradicting their Xinn narrative.

LOL
DPSTs just want to live off teh 'Rich' and have life of misery in shit- hole cities their Dear Leaders create.

See thread on Crime in American Cities -

DPST minions/sheeples! Originally Posted by oeb11
Wow! You really live in a different world than everyone else!