Putin vs Obama...

You're wrong, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! "Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party?" How did you answer that question, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why should I answer when you never do? Do you have a rainbow flag flying over your trailer?
Why should I answer when you never do? Do you have a rainbow flag flying over your trailer? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No trailer, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And only the 'Stars and Stripes' are displayed here, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. No "rainbow flag" that's your bro Odumbo's flag that you worship so much, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
No trailer Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What kind of box then?

What kind of box then?

Originally Posted by JCM800
Is that you, your brother or your father in your "mobile home" picture, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
Is that you, your brother or your father in your "mobile home" picture, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Where do you park your box at? ...also, do they make you move it daily?
Where do you park your box at? ...also, do they make you move it daily? Originally Posted by JCM800
Decent shoes you have there, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, did you get those through charity or by dumpster diving?
No trailer, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And only the 'Stars and Stripes' are displayed here, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. No "rainbow flag" that's your bro Odumbo's flag that you worship so much, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Got a link to that? Or is that just more of your bull shit. You were lucky that there was don't ask don't tell .
Got a link to that? Or is that just more of your bull shit. You were lucky that there was don't ask don't tell . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That was only after Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- before that there was absolutely no tolerance for it in the UCMJ; so non-hackers like you had to get out, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the "Stars and Stripes" were a gift from Uncle Sam.
That was only after Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- before that there was absolutely no tolerance for it in the UCMJ; so non-hackers like you had to get out, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the "Stars and Stripes" were a gift from Uncle Sam. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are right there I was in before Clinton.
What kind of box then?

Originally Posted by JCM800
Looks like you got him "boxed" In LOL
You are right there I was in before Clinton.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
... and that's why you had to get out, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Suppose you were watching a couple of guys engage in a contest requiring mental toughness, wits, and guile. It could be nothing more than a few hands of Texas hold 'em. Maybe a couple of 3-0 blitz chess games. Or maybe a standoff involving an international dispute complete with claims, counterclaims, pseudo-negotiations, threats of consequences pursuant to the possible crossing of "red lines," etc.

Further suppose that the only thing you know about the two contestants is the following: One spent much of his young adulthood as a South Chicago "community organizer," while the other spent a number of years as a Soviet KGB agent.

Notwithstanding what may or may not be legal, just, or fair, which one of the two contestants would you bet on, at least with respect to how he plays whatever hand he's dealt?

(Yeah, I know. That's a tough one!) Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Very good
what really cracks me up is the reverse bashing of Obie by the right ..

one day Obie is the King, a dictator etc etc ... the next day he is a pussy unworthy of shining Putin's shoes..

idiots prop up a fucking Russian and piss on their own country and President ... now that's fucked up I don't care who you are. Originally Posted by CJ7
Ever heard of Nero? Dictator and big pussy. Only one of many examples
... and that's why you had to get out, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I was happy to get out I was drafted. How many of the troops did you blow before they kicked you out?
I was happy to get out I was drafted. How many of the troops did you blow before they kicked you out? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you couldn't wait to get back to your Kansas homestead and take care of those animals. BTW, Nixon to Bush43 and wasn't kicked out; hence, mostly during a time when they didn't in any manner tolerate your deviant behavior, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Yeah, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you couldn't wait to get back to your Kansas homestead and take care of those animals. BTW, Nixon to Bush43 and wasn't kicked out; hence, mostly during a time when they didn't in any manner tolerate your deviant behavior, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Like you were couldn't wait till you got back to Chicago to take care of all the gays. Go get a " lucky Pierre" You are dismissed.