Squirting.........

Sydney damn woman you can hose me down anytime and you sure as hell aint pissing on me! But if you are let's bottle and sell that stuff as nectar of the gods!!!!!!!
Next you'll be shitin on em. Call it the all you can eat treat, see how it works for ya. Originally Posted by trey
Well I'm into trying new things but I will never crap on anyone, I don't care what they pay. I won't do "beastiality", there are a couple things I won't do. And I'm not bi "yet", that one might not happen I'm just enjoying what I am doing right now, and thought I would share the fantastic sensation of squirting No shit here lol ...
I squirted today, and it was amazing! My question is, how many guys have made a woman squirt, and how many ladies can make themselves squirt? And how? I liked it so much I tried to make myself squirt by myself and it didn't work So please tell.... Originally Posted by bustyamy
Awesome, I love squirters. When women have squirted with me it is usually CG with the woman sitting straight up. Seems to hit the g-spot just right that way. I know one lady who squirts while giving DT. How awesome is that for a guy. Toy play also can do it.
Must apologize for controversy, I am the one who made Amy squirt. I am not sure what it is, I just know they like it and I get off seeing them get off. Also, I am giving FREE squirting lessons. No sex involved..........unless you need it afterward. Also if I have any takers and can get you to squirt, I would appreciate it if I could at least jerk off on you. squirting makes me horny.
I don't know the screen name of my teacher lol. But I don't think its him. If it is, then round 2 please
It's me, white guy shaved head, big dick.......
:facepalm:
Haha..Knew you would come out to play.
I have never squirted! I would not know where to start in making myself squirt or even try to.
You have to be stimulated properly and then go with the feeling and don't hold back. Think any woman can, they just hold back.
I have never squirted! I would not know where to start in making myself squirt or even try to. Originally Posted by michellerene
Put two fingers in your pussy ... sliding them along the upper public wall, just below your clit, pressing up and forward against the pubic bone. As you get an inch or so into your pussy, you will feel a spot that has a different feeling in texture. Gently rub this spot pressing up and forward against the public bone. At the same time, rub your clit. Not all women can squirt, but if you can, this technique will do it for you.

Also, your state of arousal will make a big difference in whether you squirt or not ... try it when you're really horny or there is something/someone that has made you really hot.

PM me if you need more info.
For you ladies who have squirted ... was the feeling distinctly different from peeing or when you squirted did you it feel just like you were peeing sans orgasm?
It's me, white guy shaved head, big dick....... Originally Posted by master baiter
Well DAMN!!! We have had fun a few times, where is my review??
I have never squirted! I would not know where to start in making myself squirt or even try to. Originally Posted by michellerene
A full bladder will help.
A full bladder will help. Originally Posted by NorthWood
I don't think so, I peed first and still squirted ALOT!