For All You Guys That Think All Leaks Come From WK's

I am so sorry for you, Sistine..

To me, it makes sense to allow all Hobbyists, contracting a Providers services to be show the same respect. With some, it seems that they can only view women in a derogatory way.

There is so much disrespect shown on this site. It makes me sad to think that these people are adults.

And I am sure that it will be said to you if you use your husband's account in any way, it will most likely get deactivated. I think I read that in one of the Guidelines that were quoted along the way.
The problem lies within who wrote the GL.

Semantics.

There is no distinction being that Men have to be Hobbyist and Women have to be Providers.

A little revision is needed here if it is truly not the intent of the owners.
Originally Posted by Precious_b

Update: those damn colour characters inline with the quotes threw me off. First sentence gone on my reply.

When the emotions are tucked away, seems only SKF and myself see that the only problem is the owner(s) didn't write what they wanted on the GL. If we are to assume that is a true statement. And now people are in an uproar about it. Hence, until the owner(s) make clear (read that as revise the GL,) nobody did anything wrong. Not the reviewer. Not the Mods.

Change the GL and be done with it.
This went up the chain of command thru all mods and administration.
This is the way it is, and the way it is written, intended, and enforced.
Accept it.
If it were not, the PA would still be there
  • Old-T
  • 05-15-2015, 12:52 PM
So slooow you are..........
Most know the reason, well except you obviously.
And it's not he does, it's he did.
You didn't understand my post after cb's. lol

But of course you are incapable of staying on topic in a thread. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Since you put it that way I'll tone it back.

The big deal is the owners of the site said NO!
You were one who liked pointing out all my handles, what was the big deal there? Was it hurting you or anyone else?
The reason it bothers me is the same reason that hookers that PM guys with the knowledge of privately tagged info get banned, they aren't supposed to be reading it.
It was privately posted and I should not have been questioned about my comment.
In this particular incidence it was not her doing but that of staff. Originally Posted by rockerrick

I always find it interesting to read what people say. Often they reveal far more about themselves than they intend to. Rock is a good example of this. Let him talk enough and interesting tidbits come out and make a person pause to scratch their head.

And before he gets agitated, all the topics I will address have already been broached in this thread by someone else—most by RR himself—so I am following up, not hijacking anything.

What have we seen so far? Let’s start with the OP, and combine it with this post. The initial diatribe about the incompetent mod(s) doing dastardly things [the OP view] actually turns out to be RR being perturbed about “It was privately posted and I should not have been questioned about my comment”. I don’t know if he is upset that his mailbox got crowded, or his intrinsic zen inner peace was disturbed (well no, it wouldn’t be that with RR), or that someone had the audacity to call him to task on something he said. I am guessing it was the latter based upon how angry he has gotten at some of my rather benign posts. But what I find interesting about this is would he be upset if a male “questioned me about my comment”?

If he would get equally upset if a man questioned his comment, then there is no real protection for his fragile ego by keeping the women out, is there?

If he would not get equally upset, then it reinforces SofaKing’s point that it is because women are women (and inferior?), nothing more.

The second thing that is observable in RR’s posts is that he clearly believes he is “special”, and above the rules. That he can demand one rule is rigidly and brutally enforced (no women with access to reviews even if they are a client), while he brags about fragrantly breaking rules for multiple handles and for direct personal attacks. By the way, contrary to what RR professes, multiple handles absolutely can do harm to the board and the general populous—I cannot say if his did or not because I don’t know what they were, nor would I go back in history to see what they posted. But it is the principle of the thing, isn’t it RR? And the principle of multiple handles is you KNOW it was against the rules, but don’t see it as a big deal. At least not when YOU violate the rules. Those are very similar to the kind of “I am above the rabble” comments one hears from folks like the Unibomber. Just an interesting observation, certainly not definitive proof.

And finally we have the WK issue. I do believe Chicago is on to something. Often when a self-anointed WK is rejected by his Dulcinea, he demonizes the entire female population. Again, I do not know enough about local Austin history—nor do I care to become an expert in it—but the pattern and anger (or at least attacking persona) is clearly there.

Anyway, just some observations from a passerby. I suspect others may comment if they care to.
So you get it? The principle women are not to have PA.
Same as I was to not have multiple handles.
I was banned for the handles.
And don't even get into my past relationship that ended 8 months ago dipshit.
Defending your GF is not WK'ing, it's what you do if you're not a total pussy if someone attacks your SO.
Already replaced a long time ago.
Problem solved Einstein.
  • Old-T
  • 05-15-2015, 01:11 PM
I actually agree with you on that non-WK comment. I think the term is drastically overused as a crutch when a guy has run out of substance.

I just got off the phone with a lady I have known for 15 years. We have each been to the others house, met each others family--introduce with real names. I have baby sat her kids and she has a key to my house. We have had dates both on and off the clock numbering well over 100. But because of age and other reasons, a SO relationship is never going to happen. But I will defend her when needed on the boards, and I have in real life. She is my friend first and foremost, and that is what any man should do.
She is a hobbyist and should be able to get the access. I would have loved to played with her but the bullys got to her first. Smh at another show of cock fighting. Well carry on guys and run more people off.
She'll be back, it's a hissy fit.
She didn't have ROS her first 2 selections, nothing changed.
Sistene was not bullied. The conversation revolved around a female having PA while the rules strictly forbid it for the ladies, and how the MODs overlooked it. Several times she was told it was not about her, but if she wants to believe it and leave then that is her decision.
  • Old-T
  • 05-15-2015, 01:46 PM
Odd how those with the whip always think the horse should not object.
Horse should not have been in the arena.
So you get it? The principle women are not to have PA.
Same as I was to not have multiple handles.
I was banned for the handles.
And don't even get into my past relationship that ended 8 months ago dipshit.
Defending your GF is not WK'ing, it's what you do if you're not a total pussy if someone attacks your SO.
Already replaced a long time ago.
Problem solved Einstein. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Rockerrick left us with a new definition WKing before he left...when he does it, it is just defending your GF
Interesting reading. I missed all the fun.

I found it quite entertaining to see all the references to the guidelines. Guidelines Rick broke repeatedly in the same thread...for which I surmise was the cause of his ban.

And the continual disrespect shown to site members by several.. including you Whispers. Whore is a derogatory and disrespectful word by any definition. It's a word you love to use and you use it so repeatedly that it must not just be on purpose, but WITH purpose.

begs the question, why do you hate women so much?

Personally I think the 'rules' were written to dance the fine line of blatantly saying right before you ask for someones credit card number, prostitutes over here, Johns over there. So they milded it down to 'males' and our 'female members'.

Really should be changed to hobbyest and provider... and would take the programming genius of a hamster to make that change if the owners wished to.

finally, anyone who thinks anything is private on this board is deluded. massively deluded...

Cheers.. when will Rick be back by the way i wonder.. he had quite the temper tantrum insulting people. /chuckle
Interesting reading. I missed all the fun.

Cheers.. when will Rick be back by the way i wonder.. he had quite the temper tantrum insulting people. /chuckle Originally Posted by budman33
Do you really believe he isn't already back? He takes immense pride in outsmarting the multiple handle screening.

If he can exercise an ounce of restraint he'd be wise to zip it until the time out is lifted.

As I recall from his past handles it never takes long before something pisses him off and he exposes himself.
He'll be back.
With his old handle.
He has demonstrated self control.