Do guys contact you and say they will increase your business/get you more customers if you give them discounted or free visits?

• BLM69
  • 03-26-2018, 08:45 AM
wow

ps.. i just checked your posting history where you praise reviews with photos.. what the fuck then?? Originally Posted by honest_abe
The ones that hate the most, are the ones stroking their soft cocks and wishing it was them taking the hot session pics, not sure why a few men don't appreciate these type of reviews? Maybe their fantasy is gone after seeing another man up her holes?

I don't understand all this speculation and accusations without facts, I wish any that any hooker that has experienced this would come forward or STFU! This is getting old already
I don't understand all this speculation and accusations without facts, I wish any that any hooker that has experienced this would come forward or STFU! This is getting old already Originally Posted by BLM69
yes sir.. speculation and accusations without facts seems to make this site go round and round..
yes sir.. speculation and accusations without facts seems to make this site go round and round.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Very true. Those kinds of posts are done by agenda laden trolls (who are usually the most frequest posters on this site) hoping that others will carry their torch without question.

But, there are ways to combat those kinds of posts. Take the passive approach and ignore them or the agressive approach and reply to the derogatory speculation/accusation posts and ask why they said that and ask not for hear say info, but for actual facts, aka links. Because remember, if you ask for the validity of the statement of someone that makes circular logic accusations without supporting evidence, they will usually go silent.

Ladies, new to Eccie or have been around for a time, if a guy contacts you and ask for a discounted session saying he will increase your business or do an embellished penthouse forum review to make your phone blow up, name his handle on this thread or start a new one. Reason being, this is suppose to be an info share site, so share the info, UNLESS you are speculating and guessing. Since you are too smart to let them do it to you twice (but they probably do not see the same ladies for a second time anyway), there is no harm in not saying anything if you think it will harm your business, just remain quiet and let the predators continue to flourish and decieve other ladies, but do not post on or start a thread about "I have a friend who..." or the like scenarios if you do not have the gumption to name names.
I’ve spent the better part of this thread asking ladies to do just that, but they refuse. Which could mean it’s mostly urban legend, with a few guys trying it here and there.
I have only had ONE guy try to use his "clout", so I don't feel compelled to name him here. I did so in the ladies area. I don't think a ton of guys do this...just those that wanna "appear" to be more financially able to hobby. After all, this is an attaboy site. One must do whatever it takes to be one of the cool kids.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-26-2018, 11:59 AM
Oh, easy for you guys to say "NAME THE FUCKERS" when your rent, food, bills isn't dependent on a good standing.

Hell, even me... a loud mouth take no shit kinda chick, is hesitant to write alerts in the ladies room for legit reasons because of the majority mentality here.

I don't blame the women one bit for not making the bullshit public. We have each other, we share information. We also grow thicker skin and just let this shit roll off of us.
  • BLM69
  • 03-26-2018, 12:31 PM
I’ve spent the better part of this thread asking ladies to do just that, but they refuse. Which could mean it’s mostly urban legend, with a few guys trying it here and there. Originally Posted by TinMan
That's what I'm thinking, I'll bet they get asked more to take a raw cock but this don't make headlines anymore.
That's what I'm thinking, I'll bet they get asked more to take a raw cock but this don't make headlines anymore. Originally Posted by BLM69
I don’t bring either subject up in my conversations with providers, yet I’ve heard numerous complaints about BB requests in recent years. I don’t think I’ve ever had one volunteer that they’ve been approached for free sex in exchange for hobby fame.

Urban legend.
I don’t bring either subject up in my conversations with providers, yet I’ve heard numerous complaints about BB requests in recent years. I don’t think I’ve ever had one volunteer that they’ve been approached for free sex in exchange for hobby fame.

Urban legend. Originally Posted by TinMan
I have. I had one show me the text messages where the guy asked for a free BNG or discounted HH in exchange for a review of a 1 Hour session. I have had one tell me she has been approached by someone on here selling reviews for cash.
I have received an email offering me reviews on another site for cash.... so yes, that most definitely happens. Couldn't tell you if they have involvement here-- smart dudes use email first, unless they're trying to cash in on a board reputation.
grace, the guy said he’d write a review about you (w/ or w/out actually visiting you??) —- AND you’d have to pay him (“for cash”) or for discounted/free session??
Oh, easy for you guys to say "NAME THE FUCKERS" when your rent, food, bills isn't dependent on a good standing.

Hell, even me... a loud mouth take no shit kinda chick, is hesitant to write alerts in the ladies room for legit reasons because of the majority mentality here.

I don't blame the women one bit for not making the bullshit public. We have each other, we share information. We also grow thicker skin and just let this shit roll off of us. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Exactly!! Maybe we just aren’t trying to get baited into drama. I think anyone with a half a brain can figure out who the main players are/were.

The handle that did it to me when I was new is banned for life after being exposed for doing this and even having a second fake provider handle that he used to talk new girls into doing the free/discounted sessions.

Then there are the guys who threaten bad reviews to newer girls unless they can get a free or discounted re-do. When you are still a new provider you don’t really get the whole one bad review won’t ruin your hobby career thing yet.

Yes it does happen. I think guys already know/knew that but can’t resist the urge to try to start a shit show for their own entertainment.

The shelf life for newer providers, 9xs out of 10 is very short. These guys know who to go for and who not to. New providers in the welcome wagon who haven’t been verified yet, young providers, and providers who appear to be struggling/desperate. These guys are predators.
grace, the guy said he’d write a review about you (w/ or w/out actually visiting you??) —- AND you’d have to pay him (“for cash”) or for discounted/free session?? Originally Posted by pmdelites
There are a few gents on TER who offer to write fake reviews for compensation.
I will tell you an easy way to spot a pimp on eccie.

Any review which says "pics inside" in the subject line is a PIMP. that's the guy who got a discount or a free session in return for a bloated and hyperbolic review. Originally Posted by redhot11
Or if you have a 95% success rate on backpage.
No, I don’t know who they are. I could throw a name or two out there, but I may be wrong. How many times were people absolutely certain they knew the truth of the matter (remember how sure everyone was that Vi was posting client videos on the internet?) only to be completely off base? Not everything that looks like a duck around here is actually a duck.

There are thousands of johns out there. If there is a little club of a dozen or so guys running a con, they can’t do shit to anyone.

The feds are about to get some new tools to play with. A private club of guys taking advantage of young women will be raw meat to them. Hope they have their encrypted accounts set up.